Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hear ye, hear ye! - Minitokyo

Hear ye, hear ye!

Group announcement by Vectory

What do you want added?

A Featured Mangaka section
7 votes
The Music Box back
4 votes
both
3 votes
none
3 votes
other (specify in thread)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Here's you wonderful and one-of-a-kind kashikosa speaking.

1. You might have noticed that we have a new skin and a new avie. I know winter is not over, but it actually never really began, at least in my part f the world, and everytime I looked in the window and saw only the green grass and the temperature almost 10 degrees celsius I got frustrated. Especially knowing that I got pneumonia just because there are more viruses in the air right now. So, in the end I started to hate Vectory's page showing me what missed most. So I've changed it and since I'm really into Yun Kouga again I decided to make a tribute.

2. Another change made was that I rewrote the rules, nothing serious, but please read them just in case. We want Vectory to be your creation so please vote in the poll to help us improve.

3. I will be on hiatus for the next two to four weeks (depending on whether I pass my exams or will I have second chances... -_- ) so every question you have, please contact either elda-chan, or me on MSN: kashikosa@hotmail.com. For the time being I assign elda-chan the main admin of the site.

4. Since elda-chan and naomi-chan were bugging me about it (mostly elda-chan) I finally decided to hold a contest here on Vectory. Here's the promo that will be shown on our site.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/kashikosa2/contest.png
As you see the theme is 'Breaking the boundaries'. I understand it like this: remember that scan you always wanted to vector but never had the courage to start? Well this is when you break free from your fears! I want you to make the greatest vector you ever did! I want it to be your vectorer's-lifetime masterpiece. The artwork of the century! *starts feeling the power* ekhm. Now where was I. Oh yes, the contest. Since I really want something fabulous the deadline is 20th March. I think that gives you all some time to work, no matter whether you work slow or fast :) If you will want some more time we'll see in the future what we can do :)

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

hahaha the contest that somehow i propose XD
i love the new skin, it's gorgeous ^^
oh well, i'll try to participate in the contest, since on febraury i'll be going to the beach and on march i'll be starting school....at any rate, i'll try my best
great idea!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

A difficult vector to try...desu ka? Hrmmm...Most of my vector work are masterpieces...Hrmm...Anyway, I better think on it! =3

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

It seem difficult! >_< It has to be the most difficult or masterpiece you've ever made. I would need to find a very hard scan to vector or maybe like how rubenz did with the Cagalli in the the wedding dress.

I really want to enter this contest so badly because it's very interesting. :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

question: does the vector have to be anime-related? because I kinda wanna try to vector a photograph..

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

hmm difficult vector ne, Ill try to join it he he:D

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

not difficult vector, its a nice idea, just have to be original making the artwork!, nice contest and saw the the new skin, is beautiful, and by the way the contest deadline is til march! thats awesome! so much time!
thanks for it! that makes me things not so difficult ^^'

Signature Image
This day we fight!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmm...A very difficult vector? I'm sure I could find something. XD I'll see if I can participate. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Oh, cool idea for a contest. Humm I'll have to find a really detailed and difficult pic to vector. XD

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I'm not quite finished with the vector. Actually... I'm like not even 1/4 done with the current vector. :sweat:

I was hoping there could be some more time. Since it seems that you kind of lack enough entries for a very interesting contest too I was hoping you could extend it a little more.

I'll be staying up very late a night and working on the vector so I can try to make it to the deadline, but it doesn't seem that I can with so far the vector going. X-O

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.