Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny : Who wish for Shinn's Death?! - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny : Who wish for Shinn's Death?!

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Shinn's Death

Dead
47 votes
Alive
38 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I wish for his death!

What about you?

Do you hate him like i do?

I'll like to hear your ans!

Thankyou for your time >_<

Well, actually I only liked Meer and Stellar from GSD so I don't care for Shinn being dead or alive. But if you ask me I would prefer Kira to vanish - he was really annoying. Shinn's actually okay and he doesn't die at the end anyway.

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

Yep I'm with that self sorry bastard should die. He acts like he is the victim of all and the most right person. Has too much confidence. foolishly being used and he doesn't even realizi it until the end. just my most hated char but ironicly he is the main chaar.

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

*looks around* raises hand

*raises hand* yea, guess it'd better if he's not around but i actually couldn't care much for what happens to that guy...he's 1 of the chars. i hate most...so yea, have 'em die, disappear, whatever...

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

At first I thought Shinn had some potential as a character, but after few episodes he kinda of pisses me off, too emo for me :S

Up until the very end of final plus I really wished him dead. Now I'm kind of neutral so long as he's not a main character in any more Gundam Seed.

I wish he still alive... don't make him dead! It make my feelings dead. :sweat:

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

HEY! i DUN WANT SHINN TO DIE! YOU FREAK! (goes out of control)
p/s - You might wanna think back of doing this thread. You'll only get many flames or maybe a group of crazy people. Check Lunamaria-A Shallow Character, the user gets lotsa flames. I am one of the people who wants harmony here. So if you dont like some character, keep it to yourself would ya.

I don't like Shin's character that much... He's quite shallow, if you ask me. He only has one thing in mind: burn down Orb, get revenge for my family who was killed 'n' years ago, and hold on to late Mayu's cellphone for dear life. There's nothing much to him apart from that... so in my humble opinion, he would've been better off dead.

@LilKittyCrazie ~ I understand how you want a harmonious community and everything, but still, people *do* have the right to voice their opinion, right? Not all people like a character - so why shouldn't those who don't like them voice their opinion too? As for flamers... well, they're inevitable on any forum, so what the heck X-P

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I actually like Shinn. Sure, he acts like an ass most of the time and may seem under developped, but that's because Kira and Athrun took over the show. So yeah, blame Fukuda and his wife that can't write a script for Shinn's crappy character.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

i really really really hate shin. i mean REALLY hate him.
i really want him to get out of the gundam seed series or good.
even so, i do belive that killing him is to much (although sometimes i wished him dead myself).
isn't there an other way to get rid of him.

merged: 01-22-2007 ~ 01:43am
i really really really hate shin. i mean REALLY hate him.
i really want him to get out of the gundam seed series or good.
even so, i do belive that killing him is to much (although sometimes i wished him dead myself).
isn't there an other way to get rid of him.

i dont hate him but i would like to see him go

i wished for his death in the series, he was so annoying, all he did was scream a lot. especially since in the original ending he didnt have a talk with kira at the grave, he was such a flat character originally so i wanted him to die

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote: Sure, he acts like an ass most of the time and may seem under developped, but that's because Kira and Athrun took over the show. So yeah, blame Fukuda and his wife that can't write a script for Shinn's crappy character.

Yes, blame the writers for Shinn's crappy character development (and crappy plot development). They were doing so well for SEED (like Kira and Athrun and most other characters), I wonder what went wrong (the character development for Luna and Stellar, who are both connected to Shinn, are crappy too)... I mean, even at the end, he still went beserk and almost killed Luna O_o

Lol, Odeena described Shinn's character so very well :D. I feel his character goes in circles a lot of the times. Just when you think he's finally gonna understand and grow up, he goes back to being a jerk and selfish little kid who doesn't see anything beside his own problems...

And I think Athrun and Kira took over later on because Shinn isn't making out as a good main character as they'd hoped. Athrun and Kira are more popular than Shinn, and lots of fans (like me) want to see them back instead of the crazy kid who screams a lot and is very annoying. And you know you're not the main character anymore when your machine in the title card gets replaced by someone else's :D

So yeah, many many times I wanted Kira to finish Shinn off (or Athrun, or the Archangel, or even funnier, Stellar XD - yes I have a morbid sense of humour). Sure I felt sorry for him, but that lasted about half an ep, until he started yelling again =_=;; Even at the end of Final Plus, I still dislike him (sure he grew up somewhat and is less of a jerk, but still an annoying kid)...

DIE SHINN DIE!

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by andou-mahoroDIE SHINN DIE!

Please refrain from discussing topics that is over 4 weeks old especially ones that has been discussed umpteen of times.
Note that this is a breach of MT Rules & Regulations.

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Shinn give the series a touch of violence, kira and athrun are crybabies.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I dont like him, he is my most hated character ever since he killed auel and reminds me od my brother (just kidding xD), so I would be happy if he dies... but it wouldnt worry me much if he keeps alive

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

it seems a bit sadistic to wish for his death, i loathe the character, but he could still be redeemed, someone just needs to pwn him into submission, lol

Signature

well i think he should live cause everyone deserves a second chance and shinn really needs it.but it was really cruel for what he did to kira in destiny.
but i hate shinn but he deserves one or to me he does

I think shinn should die for trying to kill kira

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

No no no no no......
I don't want Shinn to die...! I love Shinn..!
I don't even wanna imagine the what-ifs if Shinn dies but I know it'll be a night mare without him...*cries*
I think my Shinn is a great character....

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Not even in the slightest.
I always liked Shinn, he was the best in the beginning of the series, up until Stellar's death. After that, he was fun but not the same/as good. In the end I love what he could have been the most. XD But Shinn deserves lots of hugs and a few good talks. ^.^

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.