Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions! I need plenty! - Minitokyo

Suggestions! I need plenty!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I've deleted all my music I had on my computer (almost 600 files...) and now... planning to start over because there way WAY too much I didn't EVER listen to. Now I'm asking from any member of MT, to suggest a band/artist o:

I'm mostly into rock - not too hard, no metal and such
Punk - not too oldschool, such as Sex Pistols >_>
...and been into that new... emo stuffs lately, except that I don't like screamo too much.
Pop is also fine as long as it's not too techno/electric-like ^_^'

Anyone that has any suggestion for me, something I can start to listen to? :D
To name some bands that I'm into:
American Hi-Fi
Jimmy Eat World
Yellowcard
My Chemical Romance
Panic! At the Disco
The Used

I guess that's enough for you to be able to tell what kind of music I might like =o
Thank you for reading and I hope you can post any suggestion here~ :D

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Ooooh nice musical tastes! for punk, I'd definitely reccomend Offspring, Fall Out Boy, Sum41, Green Day, and Distillers... As for rock... hmmm... Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Franz Ferdinand :D and if you're willing to try new genres, perhaps Architecture in Helsinki. :) Hope I helped!

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

The Strokes, Interpol, Bittersweet, Weezer, & Beck

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

Hey, wanna know my little tricks?

First : get da REAL CDs,the originals... That way you can't loose 'em! I say, if you like a Group/band, buy it. They deserve it, no? ;)

Second : Want to diversify? listen to 24/24 online radio! You can find all kind of style! I'm hooked on DI.fm the second my comps is ON! Mainly Psychedelic Trance, Hard Dance, etc. But there's a lot, LOT more! Check it out! Classic, Rock, oldies, Jazz, etc.

Finally : Make BACKUPs of your downloaded files and/or music! ALWAYS!

See ya!

M_T+

if you never have heard any of these, you cant try listenin' to 'em, i'm sre most have a myspace page...

3 Doors Down, Flogging Molly, The Goo Goo Dolls, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Moonspell, My Dying Bride, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Placebo, Ramstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers...and others of the like...

peace!.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well since I'm mostly a heavy metal guy the only bands I can think of that you might like would be Eve 6, Evanescance, New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, and The All American Rejects.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Thank you all! I recognized some of the bands you mentioned actually :D Just that my head is so empty right now that I wouldn't be able to remember them myself @__@

Rpgmaker2 - The kind of music I like isn't really big here in Sweden. Sweden is into pop and country and such... =/ But yeah, I used to buy some before anyways, but prices are getting higher all the time -_-

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

The Goo Goo Dolls and Lifehouse tie for my two favorite bands ever, and they're in that general genre. Also, some runners-up are The Fray, Snow Patrol, Holly Brook, Creed, Train, and Antigone Rising. I highly recommend them all. :)

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

.hrmm...

yup, as Zez-san said....Weezer's nice.
Placebo - The Bitter End, Protect Me From What I Want.
Staind - Please<----have the lyrics to this one in my UP if u would like to check it out...Right Here, Falling, Cross To Bear, Reply.
H.I.M. - Join Me In Death, The Sacrament, Rip Out The Wings Of The Butterfly, Killing Loneliness, Please Don't Let It Go, Pretending, ergh....almost all their songs are nice...the band H.I.M. has very nice songs...erm...metal...X-P...but i listen to the one's that are not heavy...since metal has many sectors.
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - The River Flows Frozen
Ringside - Tired Of Being Sorry
Trapt - Waiting

and btw...here's a song i think u might really like...as i can see fom your choices above MissyG....
the words are so nice...
Simple Plan - Crazy

and a song i just found out this year, and is very nice, hahaha, found a tape somewhere in my desk, cause, i no more like tapes, I use CDs more, cause for my PC and IPod, anyways....so it's an old old tape i found....and i never listened to any of Michael Jackson's songs....anyways, and there was a song on the tape, it had a mix of different songs, so i didn't even know who the artist, and omg, the song was just so so so nice....u might like that one too, i am dying to find the song, but on a CD, everywhere i get it, cause the sing is old, i cannot find it...ergh, it gets on my nerves...X-P...anyways, the song's called Xscape.

and as for Japanese and J-Pop/J-Rock....here....

Sayonnara Solitaire - Chibi Saeko
Towa No Hana....donno the artist's name, but she sings in the beginning song of the anime Ai Yori Aoshi
X Japan - The Last Song
Tane Tomoko - Broken Wings
Sanctuary - Utada Hikari
Ashburn - Hikari
Rythm Emotion - Gundam Wingz(this is an extremely amazing song)
I'm Here - FictionJunction YUUKA(this is a very nice one too0
Hitomi No Kakera - anime Madlax...can't rmbr the artist
Crystal Energy - Kuribayashi Minami(this is an amazing song)(u might like this one as well)
Nemutteita Kimochi Nemutteita Kokoro - Aya Kamiki(another extremely amazing song)(i'm sure u will like this one lots)

a song i will never stop loving....is....

Scarlet - anime...Ayashi No ceres...

*thumbs up*....ergh....

lol...i am tired des...cannot think anymore...lol!

Ummm you'd prolly like Alkaline Trio, Placebo, Tokio Hotel (if u like german musik), OK Go, Reggie and the Full Effect, stuff liek that i think? Haha sry im drawing blanks right now ^^'

go to my multiply site, u'll find a LOT of rock albums in there.. jes give me a message or sumthin, i'll tell u where to preview the songs..

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well...as a gal..hmm...simpls plan or linkin park

Signature
I'm back! :D

3 doors down, a perfect circle, sum 41, fall out boy, travis, oasis, smashing pumpkins, red hot chili peppers, snow patrol, jane's addiction, kaiser chiefs, and kasabian....ha all i can think of right now

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

if your looking for punk you should listen to deak kennides and black flag thier better than todays pitiful excuse for punk oh and the clash,the jam,conflickt,mdc,Bad brains and rage aginst the machin

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.