Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with my MP3 Player ! - Minitokyo

Problems with my MP3 Player !

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I'm getting a bit desperate here. Two days ago, I bought a MP3 Player by Neosecurity and intallated at my computer the rive and everything else that the instructions told me to do. But when I try to move the archieves I choose from my PC to the drive of the MP3 Player, pops upa window saying I can't move the files, because there is a protection against record.
What the heck is that and what can I do to listen the music at the MP3 Player ? Oh, yes, I have Windows XP.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Take a screenshot of what it says please, so we can see exactly what it says. (Just in case you do not know how to, there is a button should be located above the directional pad that says something like "Prt Scrn" or close to it. That makes a copy of your desktop, you just need to paste it into a picture document in photoshop or MSPaint even perhaps.)

Thanks for the tip ! I got it now... I guess I was too desperate yesterday. X_X But thanks for replying !

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.