Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pathological ''JEALOUSY'' is it normal ? - Minitokyo

Pathological ''JEALOUSY'' is it normal ?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Yeah, this is a hard one... our emotions.
I am very interested how others feel this...
I mean the emotion term ''jealousy''
- When You fall in love and you are together with the other person... Are you ''Jealous'' about your partners past rlationships?
- I mean that are you questioning yourself if You are better or not from the ones who were before you?
- or maybe are you Jealous about the thing theu experienced before she/he meet You?
- is this normal? how to fight it? any suggestions or conclusive opinions?

I am waiting for your opinions...

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

The only thing I do to overcome jealousy is best the one before me. Giving your partner something he/she hasn't experienced from the ones before will make you stand-out from the past ones.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

"Love is not jealous."--1 Corinthians 13:4

I think sometimes, i will think about the things that you wrote.
Is this normal? yes, in certain degree.
How to fight it? simple, don't think about it. you can only do what you can sometimes it's not what you expected but that is yourself, life with it because even if you lack in something you are more other part.

the past is all history...so why not just live the present and look forward to the future.

Jealousy is one of the worst feelings you can come up with. My ex screwed up our relationship because he was extremely jealous all the time; we'd just stay put, and then at some point he'd go all like, 'OK, admit it, there's someone in your life, isn't there?'. So try to avoid jealousy at all costs. Don't think about the things that cause it; just let them go. Like Toya999 said, the past is all history, so live the present and look forward to the future. But most of all, don't make up false problems if you don't have any. And if you can't help it and think of it regardless, then by all means, don't let the other notice, because then he'll most likely freak out and drift away from you.

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

it's normal be jeaulous at first
But it's bad
You have to trust in your partner
Love it's about trust
So try not to be jealous

Quote by DarkIngram"Love is not jealous."--1 Corinthians 13:4

I second that ^^

everything that is "pathological" cannot be good, cause it makes you fall into extremes

this may also effect at your mind creating ilusions that are not true...

\"Why can\'t u stay here a while?
Here a while
..here with me.. \"

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I don't think it's as much jealousy as it is of the battle between the havs and the have-nots.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.