Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE! - Minitokyo

GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE!

Tagged under Guilty Gear

page 1 of 1 7 total items

It has finally arrived a new sequel to Guilty Gear Series, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core . Rumour has it they intend to continue the story bt im not sure, also i havent seen any new characters as of yet. However the new animations are great and the new combos and gameplay is making my mouth water. Also unbelievable as it may seen, the graphics are better with a higher framerate.
I really hope there is a new storyline and new characters to play with, but the new moves the existing characters have looks satisfying to me

i read about the game and it looks so good, ive been playing gear since x2 came out and ive been following it pretty closely. ive seen some screen shots and they show entirely new moves and some new characters to add to the tier such as order sol[before sol was a..rebel or whatever you wanna call him..] he was in the sacred holy order with ky kiske and was fighting the gears..but then he stole the gear sword he carries and he killed Justice..

AC's pretty good. The announcer and some voices sound like crap, but the rest is pretty good.

GG XX AC isn't really the big deal. New Scenarios, Same Music, Same Characters...but...I-No Strikes Back for the Final Boss. It's like the same game with the word CORE in it.

ye i kno i play it alot now, they are some differences in gameplay, some good some bad (like sol i hate the new grand viper) bt other wise its a cool game, still sorry it isnt a true sequel hence why im refraining from buying it

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

It has very few differences from other Guilty Gear X games.
No story or new characters though.
That's why I'm glad it's the only GG game I have right now,and it rocks.
BTW,Dizzy's still the coolest!

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

i will look forward to it, though it is similar to the old one!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.