Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submiting Custom Skins for MT pages... - Minitokyo

Submiting Custom Skins for MT pages...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Okay this has been bugging the hell out of me. I mean you can build your own skin right? Well, why cant you submit it to MT as well for anyone else? Like if you want to change a skin for normal Mt browsing, you can just go to the control palet, and choose one. But how do you like submit them there? I really want to know, and also im sorry if this is in the wrong secion i looked all over but never found any other sections. Anyways, please tell me if you know kay! ^^

P.S. also, i realy want to know WHY CANT WE JUST BUILD A SKIN FOR A GROUP, AND THEN JUST ASSIGN IN TO THERE. I mean relly, its so gay how you need to know all that CSSS and XHTML crap if you just need a layout. I think we should do something about that, it would be alot easier, but whateverv BUTS youv got on it, i guess your right... XD lol.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

When you customize your own userpage skin, it gets added to the list of available skins for members to use.
Skins for groups (or letting groups set their skin to a user's skin) is something that has been requested in the past, but I don't think it's been a priority for Sheqel.

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Oh okay i see. But i could have sworn that i havent seen my layout. Do they get added by useres names, or by the name you put in? Anyways, to bad i wasnt here to make a group in the past ^^ lol. It would have been so much easier to do it in the past XD lol. Well thanks for the info anyways! ;)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

You have to put in the codes for the anime/artwork. There are the anime catergories, original, other and unknown. Go to the gallery browse page and there's a number in the url. You have to put that where it tells you to put the code number. Then you name it, of course. And voila! Your userpage is up for other members of the MT community to use.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.