Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 February Love~! - Minitokyo

February Love~!

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 17 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hello WL Members! I have really important annoncements so listen up!

Next Contest:
Before that I'd like to congratulate the December contest winners! I didn't vote cause I was too busy so Blue-chan took over. ^_^' February's contest is really simple... Create a wall with a Valentine theme... It must have wings of course! I'm still thinking on what the contest title is... Maybe "On The Wings Of Love" or something... Suggestions please...? The contest officially starts now, the deadline is February 15. That's because, we can't have it on the 14th coz thats too much of a deadline, hehehe... I'm extending to one day only. Send your entries via private message to Blue-chan or me. Walls and Doujins only please...

Rules:
1. Must have a Valentines theme
2. Must have wings
3. No more very harsh rules...

If the wall that won 1st place or the Seraphim/Heaven's Judgement is good enough, it'll be the group's new layout! Winners will be announced as soon as Blue-chan counts the votes. As always there's the Heaven's Judgement award, Seraphim rank, Ophanim rank, Cherubim rank, Rare Feather award and Most Angelic award. So good luck everyone! Blue-chan display it on the page! Please!

Member Removal:
Blue-chan recently removed gabysango2011, because of not following the group rules. I know Blue-chan is really harsh but please forgive her... Even a moderator of MT thought of her "public humiliation" harsh. She just wants to straighten up the group. If you have any problems regarding Blue-chan, please tell me immediately. As for the people who post non-winged walls or doujins please be reminded that this is a group who emphasizes wings-loving. So follow the rules, ok? :) Please don't be scared by me! I don't bite! ;)

Your Friendly Admin,
Gel~ XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

oh... may plan to join the competition xD

rika23

rika23

?-?????

i'll try to join XD ( i guess so.. XD )

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

can we submit work from last year?

Signature Image

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by norine07can we submit work from last year?

Oh I forgot, no entry should be 2 months old. So... No. I'm so sorry norine-san. :\ Please do the same minasai~

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

By doujinshi..I'm guessing no vector work? *cries*

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Can winners from last time participate or are they judges? If judging can you remind us who that is? I know I got an award but I don't know if it was one that would mean I'd judge.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Oh dear... I rarely do wallpapers... But I'll try to join in...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

ahh! ^^ soooo joining! bwahahah nothing can stop me!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

oh another contest
great
Ill try to join
got many things to do
hope i got time
good luck to everybody!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

i have the same question that sailorchiron =|

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

lol of coures we wont be scared of you ^^ *So nice* Anyways, cool thoughts! ^^ Good luck everyones. I dunno if ill join, lots of things to do XD lol

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Hmmnn.. I'll try to make the deadline XD I do have a question, can the wallpaper be done in any style? (i.e. vector, abstract, grundge, etc.)

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

WoW great! another contest! This time im definitely trying to join coz i missed out on the December contest... except im crap at wallpapers so ill do doujins instead eh? ^-^

I can't wait for this one!
Awesome awesome.
P.S Sorry I haven't been active. School.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I'll see what I can do >_> school has keep me too busy to even end my doujinshi T_T
But I'll try! XD

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Last time's winners could not join! And yes any type except vector...

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.