Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Game] Project: MCA - Minitokyo

[Game] Project: MCA

page 1 of 1 1 total item

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

This is my first attempt to create a RPG, please, go easy ok?

Admiral Katsuragi sat in his office and looked at the lastest reports from the front. "Its not good" - he thought - "We've lost too much MCA and pilots in the last battle". In fact, there was a war going between United Front of Mankind and the Aliens Union. The last battles was quite exhausting for the forces of Mankind and it seemed that aliens gained the upper hand. But then UFM used his last resort: a completely new type of MCA, stronger, faster and better armed than others. Now it is only a matter of pilots who will pilot this fearsome machines. So Everyone of you who want to join UFM should report to Admiral Katsuragi. And yes, I am talking to you, soldier!
Word of explanation: MCA stands for "Mobile Combat Armor", I used this term because it suits for most of the Mechs and Big Robots. So if you want to play you have to describe your MCA and name your pilot, and of course complete missions when given. When there will be any mission, a briefing will commence.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.