Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quarantine Gallery - Minitokyo

Quarantine Gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/11/quarantine

Ok this is what happen:
I was bored and went to the frontpage... then i happen to glance at the Gallery options...
That is where i found the quarantine section and the link above....

Well... then a few moments later i refresh and look back and the section is no longer there at my frontpage...

I am not sure... but.. i think this gallery above shouldnt be viewed by normal members right?
Cause right now i can view the gallery without being pushed to the "Not enough permission" message

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

No idea why it would appear then disappear but it's not really hurting anyone if it's gone already. You say you can view the section, there should only be three default sections there for quality, favoured and recent right? Second question is whether you can actually see items within it or if you just have a page of the thumbs.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

asinine

asinine

During the glitch i did manage to view the gallery items....
Which i know was deleted... so it kinda surprised me...

But now its just the default page and i cant view the item any longer...
Yep its not hurting anyone... but just wanted to know..
Guess its just a glitch...

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I just went to your userpage and found it really messed up and many things missing. "welcome to my empty userpage" makes me think you've done something there yourself X-P, are you seeing the same userpage or is it just me. I just had a suspicion that it could be your account itself playing up, although technically that shouldn't be possible.

I know I asked this before but I don't think it was answered; your anime watchlist has said still compiling for a long time, that too was something you've done right?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

his userpage is the same like what you saw now. correct, he uses a code to cover them all, them manipulate the links ;) it surprises me too at first, thinking there's a bug.....
quite an innovative userpage of all in minitokyo :D

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

asinine

asinine

Quote by littlejonny100I just went to your userpage and found it really messed up and many things missing. "welcome to my empty userpage" makes me think you've done something there yourself X-P, are you seeing the same userpage or is it just me. I just had a suspicion that it could be your account itself playing up, although technically that shouldn't be possible.

Yes i played around with the codes in the userpage.. so it is funny looking...
It look pretty messed up if you look at it using Internet explorer.. but if you use Mozilla Firefox.... it looks more organised XD

To tell you the truth i dont think playing with your userpage codes will in any way mess up the server....
Cause we pretty much use most of those codes in the group pages...
Not to mention some of the members using those codes too...

But alas...
Wat i was worried was the fact i manage to see the gallery items during those few moments...
But well it was a glitch i guess.. since i cant see it anymore...

Quote by littlejonny100
I know I asked this before but I don't think it was answered; your anime watchlist has said still compiling for a long time, that too was something you've done right?

Yes... Thats me alright...
Still compiling... LMAO it so computer language so you thought it was actually the server... XD... I am still too lazy to write... and not to mention the amount of anime i watch... Now that you mention it... i think ill go and do something with it...

And i did answer.... and a few more others who ask me the same question... the same answer... I am very busy and a big time slacker XD

Signature

Hello..
I submit an wallpaper called by Spellforce wallpaper whitin flames, but his in quarantaine right now, i've do some changes on the original, after all i post..
Here the link..
Spellforce Wallpaper within flames by 0spawn00
Plx whats happen?
Tnx anyway.. Bye..

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Since the question that this thread deals with has already been answered, I see no reason for it to remain open. (closed per request of thread creator)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.