Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have You Ever Imagined You Are With Your Favorite Character? - Minitokyo

Have You Ever Imagined You Are With Your Favorite Character?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

Have you ever imagined that your favorite character is right beside you, doing whatever he/she usually does. Pretend you go to the mall together, sit down and talk together, etc

Haha! I know it is kinda silly to be imagining these things, but it is a lot of fun once you try it :D
My friend and I have been doing this for a while, even in MSN we pretend they exist, lol
My friends sister even joins us, haha

So have you guys ever done this for fun, if not u should try it, it's FUNNY! XD

Signature

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Well i do it sometimes but not to the extenct that you guys do. but i have to agree that is quite entertaining. Plus you can call it a mind exercise that cultivates your imagination.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmmm...i would sort of be to shy to say anything but, i'll introduce myself of course and tell him/her that t is a great honour to have met you. ^^

Signature Image

OMG! Yeah! :P im a desaster but i have, haha. And youre right, its very funny! >.< @.@

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

Quote by chibichibikaukauOMG! Yeah! :P im a desaster but i have, haha. And youre right, its very funny! >.< @.@

Haha! Yep it's very funny, try doing it for nearlly a month, pretty cool!

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I've had dreams like that before, like I would meet people like Sesshomaru or Kenshin.

Signature Image

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

wahaaaa its cool! i like soifon to be with me -_______-
i hate being in school alone....
but sometimes i enjoy myself alone.....
they only a fiction

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

lol I only do this when I'm bored, I imagine there is more of myselves at different parallel universes being with some of my favourate anime characters. lol I even imagine having a crossover between certain parallel universes and doing fun and cool stuff.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

YEah...when I wake up on a boring day...and when I have nothing to do...^__^ and I draw the scene of course....^^

Yes, on a number of occasions. Glad i'm not the only one.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

Ekitna

Ekitna

Ima Survivor!

Yes! alone or with my friend! A little cosplay some times

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Haha, I have to admit, I have done that before! Its alot of fun, its more fun with a friend! :3

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

never done it

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

I could done it, sometimes, when I was a bit lonely, I think it could be a good therapy xD

never done it...but that would be pretty funny ;p

yep! Often^_^

a lot

lol It kinda happens to me all the time! Whenever I think how cool and perfect this anime character is, he's like my ideal half and etc... lol I know this is weird but it really makes me happy to imagine doing things with those anime characters I like.

I Do it it to even when im doing something else my mind will start the scene.

Cant say that I have. I have imagined myself next to an anime characters side, most of the time slapping them silly and telling them to wake up before all hell breaks loose and they are the ones to blame for it.

I do that sometimes, especially when its my favorite character's birthday. I celebrated by buying a small cake and just looking at it for a while while imagining (in my mind) that my favorite character is thanking me for the surprise. Sometimes, my pals indulge me and join me in this and they role-play as other characters in the series.

Download free Epson user's manuals - Download free Epson user's manuals

woooww.... that's fun, unlisted.
of course, i have had ever imaged such that thing especially for those my favorite character. i will feel excited *_*

ellymate

loveless angel

joycev 12wk 0d ago

I've had dreams like that before, like I would meet people like Sesshomaru or Kenshin.

hey me too,but they aren't the only ones, i like susumu from peacemaker kurogane too :)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

I sometimes have dreams about anime characters too.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.