Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My first wallie. Plz comment for improvement. - Minitokyo

My first wallie. Plz comment for improvement.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Indee

Indee

Indee

:)Hi. This is my first wallie. Plz tell me what should I do to improve it? http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/KRI_022/ken.jpg

SORRY FOR THE BIG IMG. ^_^'

Indee

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I take it's from Kenshin?
Well, the colors are really bright. It's low quality which means that if you submitted this in the gallery it would have been deleted. Do you have a link to the original scan/image used?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

My personal opinion is that you need to smoothen the borders, so it doesn't give the impression of "granulated". As for the background I think you should choose another color. Soft green maybe. Something that doesn't look so shocking at the sight and that mixes with the leaves surrounding the character.

The idea and concept is good n_n Don't feel discouraged! Keep it up! May the Valar be with you...

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

its a good idea already but i think you shoud do more on the background. and for the main scan...emmm just not give some filter, just try it if you want ^^/

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

@.@ The colours are too britght and the scan is filtered.This wallpaper wil be deleted for sure.You have to improve the background and the scan.I can't give much suggestions because I can't see how the scan you've place in the wall to match anything(sorry for hammering you).

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

Other than the quality, the leaves above the character does not really fit. Further, the leaves in the foreground look out of placce too. I hope this helps and everything works out.

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

it has poor quality and the colers are too bright it would have been deleted if you would have submitted it into the gallery you can try a better quality extraction or a less bright bacround i hope that helps

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.