Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Princess Princess 19 - Minitokyo

Deletion of Princess Princess 19

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

One of my self scanned images is deleted: Princess Princess 19 by MadoshiKurefu
The message is this:

Quote: MadoshiKurefu,

Your submission entitled Princess Princess 19 was removed from Minitokyo because it was exactly identical to a previously posted image.

-Only in the event that your version was of significantly higher quality and/or provided a better description, which was deemed not the case, would the previous image have been deleted.

I've searched through all the scans in Taishi Zaou's gallery but there is no identical previous image.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Oh, my bad. I meant to delete something else.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Thank you very much for restoring it Marissa! :D Now I'm happy again. XD

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.