Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you all like ur friends very much? - Minitokyo

Why do you all like ur friends very much?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

hhmmmm friends are someone that are they're for you and ya all talk alot together but theres has to be a reason y ya all like ur friends so much and hang out wit them.
well mine are...
Anilu(ani for short).-shes crazy and outgoing and childish though thats why shes such a good friends and she always has our backs.
Alex-the same as Ani but less childish and she gets teaed alot by abraham,nick and daniel,and ryan(but play teasing)
Stephine-she always has these wise commentss and shes very much like me so thats y i like as a friend.
Audrey-everyone says we look alike but thats not y shes my friends its cause she makes me laugh all the time and we do crazy stuff together
Jackie-Very smart and helps ya lots when in truble
Nick-has ADD and very wild well duh he has ADD so yeah can be annoying but good annoying is there a good anooying?
Daniel-complete idiot though a wacky one to be around with his best friend Abraham
Abraham-gets cuncosions easily and steph helped me tell my feeling for him so yeahhe always makes us laugh so hard.

though ya probaly didn't read it al which ya didnt have to ya just had to read the 1st paragraph the rest is extra

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Double of Why do you all like ur friends very much?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.