Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you all like ur friends very much? - Minitokyo

Why do you all like ur friends very much?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

okay i kinda messed up on the question its moe like this not if you have a reason the question iM Trying to say is
"DO YOU NEED A REASON TO LIKE A FRIEND"SO SORRY YEAH SCREWED UP ON QUESTION

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Do i need a reason to like anything? If i like then i like. NO REASONS NEEDED!

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I think first of all, there is this abstract word, friendship...it is very complicated when I talk about things pertaining to this matter.

But why I like my friends would just be based on what kind of friendship that I have with them, what and who they are, and what friendship is.

For example, I have many online friends online like Kitten.

I like being her friend because I like her illustrations, art, walls, and her carefree and jovial sense of talking in her typing/words. But I haven't known her for that long, so I can't really describe how I would feel toward and about her.

It all depends, ya?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

you like you're friend not for a reason, it's just that we humans have an instinct to like and/or dislike with reason or without a reason...

you either hang out with your friends because you need something with/in them, or simply because, you like the warm feelin' of hanging out with them,..

i like my friends because we have this "mutual understanding" a bond that we made unconsciously through time and shared experiences.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

If you have a reason to have a friend, you have weird issues. They may seem like reasons but it's more just of a human thing as most people already stated XD.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

If you don't like your friends than they will not be your friends.
the only reason is maybe instinct

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

Er... I also dunno...
I just kind of like to be with them...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

I think that if you didn't have a reason to like them they wouldn't be your friend. The reason might be hard to grasp or explain, but if they are your friend there most certianly is a reason.

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

It's hard for me to explain why I like my friends. To me, because they're my friends, I like them without reason. Make my friends happy is my happiness.

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Well you do sort of need a reason, because otherwise you won't know why you like them >.< (i swear that doesn't make sense) I mean i;m really comfortable and laid back with my friends and we can talk about a load of nonsense and still make it fun and happy. I guess thats the reason i like them. Not the only reason but a reason nonetheless. I think it may be hard to figure out why you like them because sometimes what you do together as friends can sometimes be missed, y'know the little things that matter. Or theres just too many reasons to point out about your friend. So yes, i do think you need a reason to like a friend.

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

I like my friend,because they are my friends...No special reason.And because I know *quite* much about them.

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

Well I'm sure everyone has their reasons, it's just that they've never thought about it clearly or placed it into words. There's probably a reason why you'd rather talk to A than talk to B, it's just that you do it unconsciously most of the time.

i don't relly know. really^^ i have never thought about it. it have just happen^^ i must think about it^^

Friends can exist for various reasons. Maybe you don't have to have a reason for liking a friend, maybe they just make you happy. You don't really need to think too deep, some feeings can't be expressed into words.

you're like saying why do we live?

We need friends. You cant lead a life without them.

But there certain levels where you put your friends. Like for example, right now I put mine above my family cause my family's really crap, unsupportive, and much too demanding.

I mean, I'm willing to even hit someone if they hurt my friends but even then, that's only if they were not the ones at fault.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

it's just human instinct to be social, and make friends is one of it...because of that reason i need to find more friends whom i can trust n cooperate with...some of our classmates are our friends but just only a few can be best friend...

i like my best friend cause she's there when i need, not because she agree to wht i said or she's quiet, easy to cooperate, etc it's because she will warn me if i did sth wrong, she knows wht best for me, as i know wht best for her....we can try to understand each other n try to make each other happy, she knows how our feelings when she did sth, tht goes to me too...so we're almost alike ^_^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

because they are helpful and we can clean with them what we want to say.At that time,They are not same as family.We can tell them all without secretly at that time.hehe...so that we all need friends and we all love our friends.They are so cute and so so..I don't know how to tell my feeling for my friends.Anyway, I love them..hehe..:)

They ain't heavy, they're my brothers.

:D

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.