Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone hate Yoshida? (Shakugan no Shana) - Minitokyo

Does anyone hate Yoshida? (Shakugan no Shana)

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

At first I kinda liked Yoshida, but then I just started to get irritated by her for no good reason. Then in the end of the series when she said "That was round 1. Get ready for round 2" I blew a fuse. I couldn't take it anymore. I HATE YOSHIDA! She's irritating and is constantly getting in the way! She screwed up Shana's whole flow! I HATE YOSHIDA! Does anyone esle hate her? It just feels kinda wrong to hate her. I don't know why.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Well, it's just their love business you're trying to get in, not common problems. If you observe the early episodes, Shana hasn't assumed Yukari's body yet. And Yoshida is the first admirer on Yuuji.

So, actually "round 2" shows her determination to be brave. You see, Yoshida was a very shy girl, and she finds it difficult too express her feelings to Yuuji. Why not give her a chance? Don't you think she has changed a lot for a better person?

Besides, it's partly Shana's fault for falling in love with yuuji. In one of the few last episodes, when Yoshida was in danger, Yuuji insists to rush to save her, but was blocked by Shana. This made Yuuji furious as he is an unselfish person and fair to all. Then, a whole misunderstood occurred, making Shana thought Yuuji hates her when Yuuji was just doing his responsibility to save his classmate (Yoshida).

If you are in this kind of situation, will you either give up or continue your struggle to court your most admired guy? I suspect just because of Yoshida's antics that made you hate her.

Oh, btw, i'm Shana's fan :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

Shana definitely needs a rival, and Yoshida fits the bill perfectly. She's practically the exact opposite of Shana in every aspect (honest, unathletic, busty, non-confrontational). They both have great banter going back and forth. I think this scan sums everything up nicely:

Shakugan no Shana: He's Mine! Tug-of-War [Vector trace] by soujiokita

But to answer your question, I like Yoshida quite a bit. Her reaction when she found out the truth of Yuji being a torch and Shana being a flame haze was priceless. ^_^

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

I think I feel almost exactly the same way you do. I am rather annoyed by Yoshida too. I understand why the series would want to have a foil type character of Shana, but she is just plain annoying. I hated Yoshida especially during the part at the festival when Shana gets all dressed up for Yuuji and Yoshida has to ruin the whole deal.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Quote by uyoI think I feel almost exactly the same way you do. I am rather annoyed by Yoshida too. I understand why the series would want to have a foil type character of Shana, but she is just plain annoying. I hated Yoshida especially during the part at the festival when Shana gets all dressed up for Yuuji and Yoshida has to ruin the whole deal.

it's the clash of 2 love in 1 triangle.

first, do you care how Yoshida feels about Yuuji?
second, Yoshida wasn't aware that Shana is pining on Yuuji too.
third, though I'm a great fan of Shana, I must say I applauded Yoshida's braveness to approach Yuuji.

next, the rest of my reasons have been mentioned in my previous post already. it's best to weigh both situations before judging them.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

At least Yoshida was better than some other "third in a romantic triangle and obviously destined to lose" characters...

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

I dont' hate Yoshida...nor do I like her..
but I agree to what one said that she makes a great rival to Shana. Plus I think she's a unique rival at that. Usually rivals for love are usually the who are seductive (if a girl) and goodlooking. you know the usual (e.g. Love Hina keitaro's rival and Narus rival) Am I getting somewhere here? hehe

I hate Yoshida..She is always getting in the way! Especially at the part with the Festival..she is so annoying!

yeah the best couple is yuuji and shana.

At first I hate Yoshida too, for the same reason. But later I found out it's the interesting part of the story (novel is different from anime, and that's how I changed my view).

.-asd-.

I didn't mind her.

I don't HATE Yoshida... i jsut like Shana better.. i have a feeling Yoshida gonna end up with Ida... yeah... kinda obvious... I like Yuji+Shana

merged: 07-26-2007 ~ 01:24am
I don't HATE Yoshida... i jsut like Shana better.. i have a feeling Yoshida gonna end up with Ida... yeah... kinda obvious... I like Yuji+Shana

Certainly not one of my favorite characters, but she's bearable I suppose.

im also not a fan of her she kinda annoyed me ^^;

I hated her for getting in the way... between Shana and Yuuji...

I hated her especially during the part at the festival when Shana gets all dressed up for Yuuji and Yoshida has to ruin the whole deal.

I hate her, but without her, the story will be too boring.

shaochan3

shaochan3

~myu!

Well, I loathe her ^^ I actually hate all these "shy, cute, female" characters with big boobs that suddenly become SO brave and start to fight for their "love" - the main male character...
Since Yoshida is just this kind of character and I'm a total Shana x Yuuji Fan, I deeply hate her xD

Well............ It would be quite dull with only one important female character...........
I don't really like her much and I think her appearances in the anime didn't make it any more interesting but I think it was okay for her to be in the anime

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Quote by uyoI think I feel almost exactly the same way you do. I am rather annoyed by Yoshida too. I understand why the series would want to have a foil type character of Shana, but she is just plain annoying. I hated Yoshida especially during the part at the festival when Shana gets all dressed up for Yuuji and Yoshida has to ruin the whole deal.

I think I would not have minded Yoshida if it were not for the festival thingey as stated in the post I quoted...

I do however understand that it would be boring without a rival for Shana.

i don't hate her at all, she's one of those ok characters..... her reaction and actions are reasonable but it did bother me the fact that she acted if she's the one suffering the most that he's a torch(during the festival), personally yuuji suffered the most out of it @.@... he had to find out he wasn't actually the "real" yuuji and he wasn't even human and and and the possibility of him disappearing out of existence with no one to remember him @.@! but then again i may be wrong, that's how i interpret it.

XD relax.... you've gotta have this kinda drama =0 or it wouldn't be good.... hehe

I also found myself hating Yoshida as the story progressed ^^' (Think the turning point was at the festival....Yuji vs City....that's a toughie...). Would have to agree with shaochan3 because she's unnaturally obssessed with Yuji. But maybe because she is practically the polar opposite of Shana, her prescence (sp?) could help expose Shana's "other side." Well her persistence/uselessness annoyed me in the first season, hopefully it'll change in the second ^^

jns

jns

Fabulous MAX!

I couldn't agree more ! Yoshida annoys me a LOT xD I don't really know why..
But I'm starting to get less annoyed as season 2 is going.. she's not so.. hateful anymore

Signature Image

I like Yoshida, I would kinf of like to see her together with Yuji rather than Shana, although I know deep down that's not going to happen.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.