Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question on a Vector I made... - Minitokyo

Question on a Vector I made...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Not really sure whether this post should go in the Sandbox or the Dump...anyways...

I've recently finished making a vector, my very first art anything, something I just started sometime ago and ended up finishing. I'm kinda proud of it and worked on it for a looong time... ^^

When I re-check the MT Policy, it says "submissions must have a minimum of six-hundred-thousand (600,000) pixels".

I check the properties of my image (JPG) and it says 72 pixels per inch, with a size of 15x12.5 inches. The image is 1080x900...

Doing the math, I come up with only 13,500 pixels...whoa! Is that right? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong here? I mean, is the image too small to be submitted (file size is about 200kb)? Do I have to do the entire thing over?

I'm really frustrated with this...I'm a PS/art semi-neanderthal (sob). Any suggestions/help as to what to do is really appreciated. Thanks lots! ^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It doesn't matter how many pixels per inch it is, as long as the pixel width times the pixel height is greater and 600,000, it's fine. So 1080x900 = 972,000 , which is big enough to submit :)

Actually I think if you tried to upload a file that's smaller than 600,000 , MT will complain and the submission won't go through.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.