Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What food taste(or food) will you never forget - Minitokyo

What food taste(or food) will you never forget

page 1 of 1 12 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

hhmmm i just thought of this like right now cause like im eating ribs which i have not done in a long time but now that i think about it its definetly cheese cake yes i will never foret th esweetness*gurgulates*

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

star-gazer

star-gazer

say c h e e s e ~ *

I think it's Marmite > < YUK! I went to New Zealand once to be a transfer student and my host made me eat Marmite and it is sooo yucky! She even laughed when I bite it! I tasted very very salty!

Fye Fans ^^

I'll never ever in my whole life forget the taste of a Thai meal, I think it's spelled Tom-Yum-Gong or something like that... if I'd describe what's in it, I don't think people would like it. But damn, if you taste it yourself... haha, just wow, it's so awesome. It's a MUST if you ever go to Thailand x3 I'll never forget that taste... or the taste of chocolate. Haha, YUM!

Cow tongue. One of the more tramautic experiences of my childhood -- and one I'll likely never forget, particularly the texture. It could very well be that it's a delicassy, but I'll never know (not again)!

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I will neverforget the taste of meat...
Coz I eat it everyday...
Wonder how horse meat taste like...
Horse meat looks delicious...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

You don't forget the taste of most things, after all when you eat something you've eaten before you always recognise the taste. However somethings taste very... unique.

What ill never forget is a "diet cake" that my mom prepared for my brothers birth day. it tasted so bad!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

asparagus... that stuff tastes gross!

Signature Image

I will never forget the taste of lawn... ah, dear grass... whatever possessed me to pretend to be a cow?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Snails.... Ugh lmao. And i love aparagus! I had duck tongue but it wasn't so bad =D

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Chilli foods are definitely hard to forget~ ><
Im not much of a chilli lover so.. that might explain why XP

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

One taste I will never forget must be:
WASABI!
XD That is a horrifying taste. So strong and epic. Its sick >.<
Luckily it doesnt last for long. Only five sec or so. But still. I'll never forget that taste >.<

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.