Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what will u do if asucaga relationship is over? - Minitokyo

what will u do if asucaga relationship is over?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

Quote by rizacagaespecially for me,definitely ill not watch GS anymore(if the new season of GS will made again)
coz asucaga are my reason why i watch GS^^.

i dont know wht fukuda thinking.
after he made asucaga loved by many fans of GS/GSD.
will he close relationship between athrun and cagalli?(ill feel so sad if it happen) T_T

and....can u, as the fans of asucaga receive this ending?

someone(meyrin fan) told me that the relationship of asucaga was over in GSD.
and if the OP and ED athrun still with cagalli it coz fukuda want to collect fans!1

so...can anyone tell me how i can change is mind?(fukuda)

or...fukuda is not considering all of the protest from us...?

i heard rumor of GS movie and Gs 3rd season will be made as soon as possible.
but in fact that,it is still rumor*sigh*

Hmm...Cheerup gurl! Don't be so pesimistic about it. The fact that, we don't know what will exactly happen is still a hope! I undersant how you feel. Yeah, it's pretty disappointing for most AsuCag fans. I don't know about other AsuCag fans, so I speak from my own part, without them Gundam Seed will lose its glow but I will still try to catch up with events. Cagalli and Athrun are still going to be there and my love for the pair won't change. :)

Don't forget that this was Fukuda and Gundam Seed that created Athrun and Cagalli for the first time! Don't listen to anything until you see yourself and stop thinking about what other say. :\ Ok?! :)

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

i don't think the author close their love story ... they have many fan ^-^And after all, Asuran return to ORB and stay with cagalli. Why does he do this if he is not with her?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I don't think they'll separate XD but if they will.. then nothing i can do about it, it's a story, you know ^_^'

well if they're forced to separate, i hope that they'll do it in the most logical way.

Pride comes before the fall

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

Cheer up, its not decided yet whether Athrun with cagalli or meyrin and also you know for Seed Destiny Special Ed 1 - 3 they made a new op/ed with athrun - cagalli and some with Mia, I didnt see him with Meyrin at all and from SP Edition 4 Athrun is in ORB Uniform, well from that pic it confirm though that he still stay at ORB ( I hope his reason is for Cagalli :D)

Don't worry. There are way more AsuCaga fans than Athrun Meyrin fans and the show is made to appeal to the fans. The end of the special edition had Kira in a Zaft uniform so he could be with Lacus and Athrun in an Orb uniform (so he could be with Cagali =). As far as I know Meyrin is staying with Zaft. Also every publication has suggested that the Athrun Meyrin relationship is one-sided.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I don't think that'll happen. I wouldn't think so pesstimistic that their relationship is over. Their love maybe distance, but that doesn't mean its the end. I hope there's a Season 3 of GSD. Hope it's true and that all the coriginal haracters are back with some new ones. :)

I dont care if athrun n cagali dont get together as long as the show is watchable.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmmm...what i'll do? well basicaly, right now, how the things are going, i'll not really happy, if arthun will go to meyrin, than everyone will be dissapointed and will not watch it again, so i doubt they will be separated..! so yeah..! ^^

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

i've seen so many of these discussions and I frankly dont care anymore. Fukuda makes the series however he wants, not taking into factor of all the seed fans (he even said so in one of his interviews). He does what he wants. If he breaks asucaga, then that's that. There's nothing we can do. I would still contiue to watch anyway. I dont mind a asumey pairing at all. I always keep an open mind.

at first, i really care about this.... but now, i think it's up to Fukuda, he is the storyteller, so he have the right to make any story in Gundam SEED. i'm AsuCaga fans too and i really hope that Athrun will together with Cagalli.
from GSD special 4, We all know that Athrun choose ORB to stay at and Kira choose ZAFT. I think it's a hint AsuCaga and KiraRaku. Beside Meyrin is in ZAFT, like yafromuk has said before.
i think he choose ORB because Cagalli is in ORB. i dont find any other reason that made Athrun choose ORB beside Cagalli.

i'm very disappointed if Cagalli and Athrun relationship is over.... i will read many fanfic about AsuCaga.... About GS season 3, i think it's up to my mood. but one thing i know, if i decide to watch it, i'll watch it lazyly...... not as enthustiac as GSD (in the begining)....

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Even if Fukuda made the series where the fans will not approve, it will still rake in viewers and he will still make money from the franchise. That's the entertainment business. It has been done to many animes before. Fukuda knows about the protests from the fans. He just wont do anything about it because it is his work.

Also, its not mainly Fukuda who is working on the relationships in Seed. His wife is mainly involved in the relationships. In one of her interviews, she states that the relationship of asucaga is "friendship with comrades" only. Many fans weren't pleased with that statement. So unless they pull something that pleases asucaga fans or Seed fans in general, that's the way it will be. I too am an asucaga fan and am disappointed at this but lets face it, we didnt make the series nor are we working on it, Fukuda did...

really? If athrun & cagalli had ended their relationship. it's not the end off all for them. athrun can make a new relationship by meyrin!

Cagalli and Athrun's relationship falling apart... that's the thing that I most dread! From what I can see though, there may still be a *slight* hope in repairing this relationship, as Athrun has chosen to serve in Orb rather than ZAFT in GSD Special. I'm a loyal AsuCaga fan too! If they are to break up, then there's nothing much to do 'cept drowning myself in lots and lots of fanfiction dedicated to Asca! :D

:/ I will still watch the third installment but i dont i'll go so gaga over it as before. I still remember when the final plus figurines came out, me and my friends refused to buy it even though there was Kira and Lacus. It is true, Fuduka is the director he can do whatever he wants, who knows? Maybe one of them may die? But one things for sure, WE dont know, we just have to pray really hard that they would have a happy ending.

I heard his wife doesn't like AsuCaga and prefers Asumey. ): Oh well.

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Its not that we wont do anything. its that we CANT do anything. Lets face it, we didnt create or are not working on the series. Fukuda is and there isnt much we could do. AsuMey isn't a real couple yet. That's why AsuCaga may have a chance, but its not up to us. I'm as battered up as you are about this situation but what can you or I do?

Quote: there may still be a *slight* hope in repairing this relationship, as Athrun has chosen to serve in Orb rather than ZAFT in GSD Special. I'm a loyal AsuCaga fan too!

Yes! I agree Athrun, he choose Orb that result he want to live with Cagalli... yeah...I still waiting for seed's movie.

I hate to remember that Meyrin Hawke is like seducing Athrun.... I really do...
But I think AsuCaga's relationship isn't over yet...
Fukuda will soon change his mind (hope so)

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

I will so sad if Athrun and Cagalli are not together anymore..I'll support them no matter what..I just couln't see Athrun with another girl (well I know it's up to the director but please..don't do such thing which can make so many asuCaga's fans sad)

Well the truth is when GSD ended for the first time I was very sad and like ealpha-scorpio said "don't listen to other's opinion" may be they don't like Cagalli so they prefer Athrun with Meyrin since Meer died but that's only their opinion and even Fukuda's wife said about Asucaga relationship well she should remember that asucaga fans is much more than asumey/asumeer fans right and I think both of them have tried to repair their mistakes by launching the Special Edition or may be they've planned all the story so they can create money from SE, who knows?

Riza-chan, take it easy okay? can you see that we as asucaga lover are more than asumey or asumeer fans? and I think it's more wise not to have fight with asumeer/asumey fans since they have they right to say anything they want to but I hope the movie told clearly that Athrun and Cagalli still together since the end of SE told us that Athrun stayed in Orb and took Kira's place ^^

Oh I hope there'll be Yzak-Shiho scene that can told us clearly that they are official couple too and I hope Dearka-Mirialia too hahaha...

"SPREAD ATHRUN-CAGALLI LOVE!" hehehee

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

sushi-sama

sushi-sama

Simple Pleasures

I'll hang all bandai staff for that and make sure their life is a living hell! bwahahahahhahahaha! Ok, that may be a little over the edge... There's still hope for ASUCAGA.... but just in case... you know if they try to mess it up again, I'll be sending death threats at their front porches. wahahahahahahaha! EVIL! hehe

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by toumarie
Riza-chan, take it easy okay? can you see that we as asucaga lover are more than asumey or asumeer fans? and I think it's more wise not to have fight with asumeer/asumey fans since they have they right to say anything they want to but I hope the movie told clearly that Athrun and Cagalli still together since the end of SE told us that Athrun stayed in Orb and took Kira's place ^^

Oh I hope there'll be Yzak-Shiho scene that can told us clearly that they are official couple too and I hope Dearka-Mirialia too hahaha...

Agreed with that. Although I am a strong supporter for AsucCga, I am also a supporter for AsuMey because of the events of GSD. The AsuMey couple may have a high chance and there is also a slight hope for AsuCaga, although its too hard to tell. From watching certain parts of the series more closely, it seems that Fukuda possibly cut connections for AsuCaga but dont take my word for it. For now, just gonna have to wait and see...

Spoiler (show)

Athrun may have stayed on ORB as a high ranking offical, but there was really nothing shown for AsuCaga, unlike Kira and Lacus's romantic embrace at the end of the OVA. Although lots of fans debate about this, a very important part in the series was when Cagalli removed the ring and never put it back on. Athrun "may" have realized something and did not speak a word. Also, when Cagalli asks Meyrin to take care of Athrun is an important scene. The only thing that may have showed some slight hope is the scene in OVA where Cagalli was seeing her friends off and Athrun gives her a somewhat passionate hug, but again she was not wearing the ring.

I hardly ever saw something with asumeer. She was way too childish and not as important in the series until the end. Just couldnt see it happen. I always wanted to see the YzakxShiho thing go! ^_^ Oh and DearkaxMiriallia, I was hoping to see that, but was dissappointed. Lets hope the future movie(s) wont dissappoint...

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.