Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saint Valentine Event ^__^ - Minitokyo

Saint Valentine Event ^__^

Group announcement by SS-shrine

page 1 of 1 4 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Heya everyone!

Saint Valentine is coming up reeeallll soon (in only 2 weeks) and since it's such a special and unique day for lovers, we couldn't miss it in SS-Shrine group right? ^_~

I can say it's been an eternity since a contest was last organized in the group...
So here it goes!
Since I know you are all super lazy (RIGHT?!) and might have exams to take care of (I do...), it will be very 'open' and easy : from now until Feb 14th, you can make anything you wish that is involving both Sakura and Syaoran (from both CCS or TRC or, why not, all of them together!) and create whatever you like to celebrate St Valentine ; which mean it can goes from drawings, to wallpapers, to a simple banner or, why not?, a romantic card (digital one of course) for Valentine or whatever! I will leave it to your imagination! ^___________^
The most unusual and the most original the better! But keep in mind it's for Valentine and don't make some grunge or bloody stuffs ok? ^^;;

Good luck and I hope there will be lots of participations :)

yey! I wanna do something! I wanna do something! ^^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'll see if I can whip something up. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I'm personally planning to make a drawing (since last year I made a wall...), it's not original at all, I know T___T But with my exams I really have no time to do anything else ;_; Well...more then 'planning', the truth is I already finished it today :P but I don't know what to do about the colors (it's in 'pencil state' for the time being)...but the thins is I have too much work to do to spend hours in front of PS..urrgg...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.