Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Walls and vectors deleted... - Minitokyo

Walls and vectors deleted...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

I have sumbited a total of 6 walls and 2 vectors..
but now I only have 1 wall..well because botchii deleted 5 walls and all my vectors
well here's what botchii said about the walls

Quote: The wallpaper you have submitted entitled [W] Fallen Angel was deleted for one or more or the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background
- It was too blurry or overfiltered
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts on the images
- It was a low effort wallpaper
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

and for the vector:

Quote: The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted entitled Suzumiya Haruhi {vector} was removed from Minitokyo because it was deemed not to be a clearly planned art piece. Please only submit work that you have finished to a certain degree and show effort and planning. In-progress works are not allowed.

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted may have also appeared to have been traced and not hand-drawn. Please only submit items that you have drawn by yourself and not by copying another's work.

Also bear in mind that uploading pictures taken with a camera results in poor uploads- please scan your doujinshi.

I clearly remember the category that I put for the vectors was in vector art...
I would like to now why have they been deleted

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

botChii answered pretty well your question already.

- poor layout and/or background
- too blurry or overfiltered
- poor quality extraction or had many artifacts on the images
- It was a low effort wallpaper or vector

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

but sometimes he/she said too much, i'm sorry , because my san has been deletd by him, hw also said that scan is not really match to use for wallpaper like that, he also said my scan is very low resolution, i agree with that
but last time i saw somebody upload that same scan in the higher resolution..
i think its not really fair.

i hope MT give us the clarification about this, i hope who deleted and who give us information of the deletion is a real person like administrator or moderator

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

you could always submit your artwork in the sandbox to get human feedback on it you know ^-^

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.