Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Is The Elite Gallery ? - Minitokyo

What Is The Elite Gallery ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have two images in there, and I don't know why, or what it is.

Help?

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Please read the policy : MT Policy

merged: 01-31-2007 ~ 10:02am
Elite gallery is gallery that have items approved by moderators, because of it's quality and how you've worked on it.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Ill just give you the description there...

Quote:
Elite Gallery

The following criteria determine the inclusion of artwork in the Elite Gallery:

* Completed artwork which shows no immediately apparent or significant technical or compositional weaknesses.
* Artwork that demonstrate thoughtful incorporation of a variety of techniques, proper placement of focal point, balanced composition, and expression of concepts or emotions.
* Proper descriptions must be included for consideration for inclusion in the Elite Gallery. Proper descriptions should generally include: number of layers, brushes/effects/techniques used, links to scans or stock images in the submission, proper credit to members for scans/scan websites/vectors, collaborating artists if relevant, difficulties and obstacles encountered in creating the artwork, time spent, and the artist's personal judgment on how effectively the piece achieve the original concepts.

To sum it up...
Artworks that has exceptional artistic qualities (eg perfect lining, clean vectoring, excellent composition.. etc) and shows off the great effort the artists has in making it... will most likely be put in the Elite gallery by the moderators...

Take note that... if it is put in the Elite gallery...
It is like an honourable stint...
As it means that the gallery moderators feels that your artwork is great..
And its just one notch below from being highlighted ;)

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

New Feature: Elite Gallery
Please search the forum before creating new threads.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.