Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who in bleach is the most handsome guy? - Minitokyo

Who in bleach is the most handsome guy?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 495 total items

For me... it would be HITSUGAYA ! HE IS SUPER HANDSOME! LOVE HIM <3<3<3<3 , his bankai rocks too ! X-P

**please also state WHY you think your Bleach man is the most handsome.**

I agree that Hitsugaya is the most handsome or one of the most handsomest ones... Otherwise, I <3 Ichigo. I don't know why, he doesn't look too cool at all but I still like him more than Hitsugaya, even though I admit Hitsugaya looks better =P So Ichigo it is, for me~
Also, I think Byakuya looks good too! ^-^ (I'm also a fan of Ichimaru Gin, but not because of his looks.)

definately inoue...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Just something to keep in mind:

Quote by forum guidelinesTopics in the forum should be actual discussions, and not just a set of disconnected responses to a poll.

I have added an addendum to the initial post, but if there are more responses like Benjikun's then this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

I think Hitsugaya is very handsome, not only that but he is also very mature and takes his job very seriously.

The most beautiful guy would have to be Byakuya and the hottest goes to Renji. Can't argue w/ that. ^_^

umm..for me.. it would be KUCHIKI BYAKUYA..COz i like his hair very much and his Zanpakutou.. well.. he's very handsome as well.. His Angst makes him very appealing.....^_^

Urahara Kisuke ^^ although I think Byakuya is a little weird.... his reasoning for why he didn't try to stop Rukias execution was a little bit how to say it...odd...^^"'''' but his handsome, no questions there :D
PS. emm.. I might have missed sth but isn't Inoue a girl... (Benjikun7 " definately inoue... ")she can't be the most handsome guy ;)
PPS. i agrre with MissyG, ncjrxx and bluegurl12 on Hitsugaya :D

Hey... i just realised now i like the arrancar named Ulquoirra ,his pretty cool and with that hollow mask he looks totally cool and handsome =DD although his evil ... but aizen looks rather attractive too u noe :P but still HITSUGAYA! :D (Ichimaru too ? )

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

The most Handsome is Renji or maybe Byakuya XD
Ichigo is hot too but a little uhm small maybe

There's so many to choose from *looks around and drools* anyways: I would choose Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Grimmjaw.

I realised the vaizard SHINJI is kinda cool too! hes quite i say.. QUITE handsome

Of cos its byakuya. Hes so cool when he says "Senbon sakura". Ulquirorra's another cool kid too.

RENJI! XD XD He's not only handsome but cool!

MinaOukami

MinaOukami

Shinigami

For me, I'd say the most handsome is Grimmjow. There's no denying in that for me. I just love his attitude and personality, and somehow, his trying-to-show-off-and-be-cool -style appeals to me. His grumpiness is sexy in a way, too. I also like the fact that he's quite a strong character. Even if he's not the top Espada, 6th position isn't really that bad. Also, 6 is one of my favourite numbers, for some reason (yes, even before Grimmjow ever appeared).

I also love that he's tall (it's almost certain he's as tall as Renji or maybe even taller), and that body of his... Wow. I also love his eyes, they're so... unique and piercing, and their colour is just perfect. Brown wouldn't go for them as nicely, I think. The 'make-up' gives a nice touch to his eyes as well, I like it. Not to mention that sexy grin. ^^

His hairstyle is also the coolest in Bleach, in my opinion. Light blue is my favourite colour. I think his jaw is sexy as well. :D Also, his mask remnant adds to the uniqueness of his features. I love his Arrancar uniform, too. He also has a very cool-looking Zanpakutou.

So yeah, he's the most handsome and hottest one for me. But of course, there are other rather handsome/hot guys in Bleach: Kensei, Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya, Hirako, Zaraki, Ulquiorra and Hisagi, for example. :)

Kariya is kinda handsome too ... hes kinda strong too haha... but dude the bounto is COOL and HOT HOT HOT !

Hitsugaya!

Don't you just love him?

> <

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

Now, I think that I fell in love with Ishida *_*
I just love him! He is so cool and soooo handsome when he was fighting Kurotsuchi!
The second one is Gin *_*.....
Third there's Hanataro XDDDD What can i do? He is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Fourth...uhm....Ganju! XDD nahh just kiddin'
Fourth there's Kaien...Ichigo+black hair? = totally rocks!
And he was soo..................unlucky T_T

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Let's see there are tons and tons of pretty & handsome guys in BLEACH.
But for me... I have to go with who I truly think "My Type" is..
And it's...

ICHIGO & RENJI! X3

I can't choose between them. To me, they are uber handsome! And my fav!
I mean there's Byakuya... XP
but SWEET-JUMPING-JELLY-BEAN these 2 are handsome!

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Ukitake or Byakuya are most handsome! If Hitsugaya was older than he'd make it into the list but I can't find myself thinking his as handsome.

Byakuya is very 'beautiful' but in terms of X factor,
Aizen and Urahara tops it for me! Mystery, danger and power just seems surround them *grin* I guess the bad boy image always seems to work!

for me it's Ichigo! i think the way he dresses is cool aswell! very unusual!

ichigo is love

Ichigo looks really nice in his bankai ... i wonder if we would ever see his dad actually have his own fighting scene but i think aizen now is handsome too!

Siri

Siri

Suou

KON! lol just kidding.. I wouldn't really know what kon looks like ichi/teddybear? lol

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Ichimaru Gin with no doubt. I just love mysterious guy like Gin not because his looks. But if you say the most handsome guy, I think I will Kuchiki Byakuya. He looks so cool when he drop his zanpakutou and saying "bankai senbonzakura kageyoshi" *KYAA KYAA* and some plus point for him coz Byakuya is so mysterious in different way (like his action and attitude in shinigami cup golden, I never think he would do something like that ^_^)

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 495 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.