Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who in bleach is the most handsome guy? - Minitokyo

Who in bleach is the most handsome guy?

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 495 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Hellz yeah HITSUGAYA! He's sooooo handsome, strong, cool and funny! You can't resist him! Toushiro-kun <3 oh, and Byakuya also <3

Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Shiro-chan of course :) Because he got that calm, cool attitude. i love that slightly arrogant attitude he has as well.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Hitsugaya-kuuuuun! -squeezehug-
He's a bit young, so you'd probably consider him 'cute' rather then 'handsome', but in my world, he's everything good. ^^

byakuya is the coolest man!he's very calm..and he won't speak if there is no important thing that he's think it's not important..for short, he's not a big-useless-mouth man..
and his shinkai and bankai are awsome..it's very beautiful yet strong..SOO COOL~~~
i like hitsugaya too..he's very cute... ^O^

merged: 07-21-2007 ~ 10:02pm
Byakuya!
he's very cool..strong...calm...handsome..rich..well manner...a kinda high class person..
a high-pride-type guy..that's make him very special from the other guy chara in bleach..
he's a very very very COOL~~ i just love the calm-coll-type guy like him..
i like hitsugaya too..
but..
of course BYAKUYA FOR ALL THE TIME!yay~~

Bleach has so many hot guys, it's really hard to pick. I going to have to divide it into 2 groups: long hair and short hair.

Long hair: Ukitake, Byakuya, and Renji (with his hair down).
Short hair: Chad, Aizen, Nova (these are also my fave characters, too)

Renji would look cool if he was a poser !

Definately Hitsugaya-kun. He's just so sexy and adorable at the same time. Not to mention the fact that he's awesome. However, Ichimaru, and Urahara are sexy too. ^_^

ULQUIORRA is the best! then TOUSHIROU! i don't kno who to choose! XD

doggey

~*Lizzie*~

Hitsugaya! Eheh. He's strong, hardworking and cool.

Ayz

i guess i'll go for captain hitsugaya...
he looks real good in a formal outfit...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

This is the last chance for this thread.

You do NOT list off a bunch of characters names. That is pointless spam and does not encourage discussion. You MUST give reasons WHY.

If there are more "I think XX & YY are handsome" comments then this thread will be closed.

Seriously, everyone who has read Bleach knows what it is they like about their favourite characters. It really isn't hard to string together a bunch of coherent sentances to explain WHY you like them. You might even make a few friends if you do!

I like.... umm.... what was his name.........
Oh yeah.... Ichimaru Gin...... end of story...... stop the press and print it right away

Although his eyes are always closed (for some weird reason) I love his evil smile
He reminds me of a fox.... or cat like animal
I'm not a fan of cats but he just looks coolio

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Hitsugaya and Byakuya is sooo cool and handsome >_< and CUTE! hihi

GAY
but 5 vote for ulq

I love Uryu. Maybe it's the whole bow thing, but I heart him.

Besides him, it's a really tough choice! There are so many to pick from... hmm :-D

vote for Byakuya

Chad :D

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Hitsugaya is for me cute, so i think Byakuya is a handsome guy.

It's Zaraki Kenpachi!

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i think i will say Byakuya and Ichigo!my favourite male characters!

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@mistergua Wouldn't you call Zaraki more spin-chilling than handsome?

it has to be Hitsugaya! ever snice me and my friend saw him in the intro song we fell in love with him.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

BYAKUYA KUCHIKI ALL THE WAYYY ! <33

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Ulquiorra makes me swoon *_*
he's got that emo melancholic look that I love so much (and with his shirt off, he's quite well-built too...)

I also like Gin Ichimaru a lot, but that probably means that I'm in need of mental helpXD. And Grimmjow, Renji and Ichigo look good, in a tough sort-of-way. Aizen in Big Badass look is quite handsome as wellXD.
Byakuya is undoubtedly handsome, but for some reason, he doesn't appeal to me at all; he's very clich

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 495 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.