Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who in bleach is the most handsome guy? - Minitokyo

Who in bleach is the most handsome guy?

Tagged under Bleach

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 495 total items

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

Kuchiki Byakuya, no doubt! He is beautiful, elegant, has style, class, posture, personality... He's the most handsome and powerful of Bleach! And, well, it's not just for his looks. I love everything in him!

the most handsome guy in bleach has to be between Byaykuya and Ichigo

the hottest girl in bleach has is between Nel, Matsumoto, Soi Fon, and Yoiruchi

(Rukia pretty though ^_^) (Orihime just looks like a regular person she doesn't stand out to me)

KUCHIKI BYAKUYA for sure!

Hands down.....Byakuya Kuchiki. He is the total package. the perfect balance of passion and honor. I love his demeanor; a "poker face" doesn't mean your a bad guy, but he won't hesitate to crack a joke now and then....PerfecT!

Many of the Bleach guys have that certain YUM factor, so I can't choose just one.

Byakuya is very beautiful, has a great build, and just exudes the "I'm a badass, love me, fangirls" aura.

Renji has a great set of abs, add in his personality, attitude, and that grin, and you have a winner. And besides, who doesn't love a guy with tattoos?

Ishida has the "cool glasses character" thing going on, and has a pretty good lean build to him. He's also very cute when he gets flustered.

What Ichigo has going for him is totally his personality. He has a rough exterior, but when you really get to know him, he's a total sweetie. Anytime I see him smile, he totally melts my heart.

And finally, Ulquiorra has a beautiful set of eyes. The color, the shape, mm, I could eat him up. :)

renji...surely!

gaaah i like hitsuguya and renji xD

sooo hot...

i've watched waaay to much of those shinigami golden things to think byakuya hot anymore...

Handsome right? I would choose Byakuya!

Byakuya

grimjow is brute but handsome,byakuya....ichimaru is also handsome but wicked..

Hehe I kinda can't choose between Hitsugaya or Byakuya. It will be interesting to see Hitsugaya as adult and Byakuya as child, maybe then I can decide it. But for now I will pick Byakuya as the most handsome! and Hitsugaya is the cutest ever!

urahara kisuke <3 <3

you never really know where you are with kisuke. is he joking or is he serious?
I love the mystery and I love urahara.

Ukitake Jyuushiro & Aizen

ULQUIORRA! <3

Hitsugaya and Byakuya. xD

Renji or Ichimaru Gin.

of course ichigo,
coz he is super hero

ichigo is the most handsome guy

Gin or Byakuya

wait
now that i read the above post....
KON!

Renji, duh! He's adult, hot and totally innocent *_*

xx-ataraxia

xx-ataraxia

Neuko Nougami

Grimmjow, easily. His hair, hair/eye colour, permanent scowl, position of tattoo... even his voice was perfectly suited to him. Give me a Grimmjow any day, bb. ;D

AniFre101

AniFre101

waits patiently

Ichigo Kurosaki is the most handsome and hottest boy ever.

I think byakuya is the most handsome of them all, he looks really clean.jeje.he's very serious.. :D

merged: 03-22-2009 ~ 09:19am
I think byakuya is the most handsome of them all, he looks really clean.jeje.he's very serious.. :D :nya: ;)

Aizen and Ukitake!

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 495 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.