Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One Piece of trouble - Minitokyo

One Piece of trouble

Tagged under One Piece

page 1 of 1 8 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well i got throught reading my Newtype magazine, and it had some bad news reguarding one piece apperently 4kids is only going to run the series up to episode 106 and the discontinued the licesnse.... i mean think about it 4kids already gave up the right to their biggest franchise Pokemon and now another screw up like this. I mean they already ruined one piece with the editing and right now it looks like no one else will take the rights to the series so i guess after episode 106 one piece will be gone from Toonami and US shores for a while but in a way it might be a blessing because if someone else get the rights to the series they can show it uncut. What your opinion on this cause at the moment it looks like all of us One piece fans will be one pieceless for a while.

Hey mabey Cartoon Network will pick it up, atleast that what I'm hopeing for.

kidz in America, pray tht u wont miss a gr8 showw.. :)

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Could be a good thing; maybe it *will* be liscenced to another company, one that will treat it as it is, instead of trying to make it into something it's not.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well i was reviewing one piece online and it looks like when the 4kids license runs out Funimation will be picking up the slack but the bad news it that Funimation really won't make that much of a difference Drinking beer and Smoking will still be editied out. an all new cast of voice actors will be used and i guess the bloody stuff will still be cut out. on the plus side the original music from the japanese series will still be used. But in the long run i guess if you want to see one piece completely unedited and uncut you'll probrarly have to learn japanese and move to japan. cause it look like you never see a pure original version of One Piece come to the US. Well At least 4kids won't be butchering the series anymore.

lol, hard to imagine because im lving in the U.S, but i download the animes, currently up to eps 305 one piece very exciting x]

WHICH ONE PIECE VOICE CAST DID YOU ENJOY THE MOST (THE OLD OR NEW) YO IF YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED, AND DISPLEASED AS I AM ABOUT FUNIMATION CHANGING THE VOICE CAST OF ONEPIECE THEN E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS (tara.williams@funimation.com)

i only watch the subbed ones becuz all the english dubbed ones sounds REALLY weird to me. why did those freaking ppl edited out the good parts? lyk sanji's suppose to hav a cigarette, but they changed it so he has a lollipop! how old do they think he is, 6? and the english version didn't hav all the blood than the japanese, which i think rly sux, just lyk english verion of naruto!
why do they always cut out the good part?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.