Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sweet Dreams - Minitokyo

Is this wall worked? (alfter downloading the PSD)

No, not at all
0 votes
It's worked but not that much
0 votes
Not enoulgh for a gallery
1 votes
It's worked really good
0 votes
Now THAT's a worked wall
0 votes
Can i fav it in here? lol
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3609/sweetdreamsfg2.jpg

DOWNLOAD PSD FILE

Quote by Botchii The wallpaper you have submitted entitled Sweet Dreams was deleted for one or more or the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background
- It was too blurry or overfiltered
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts on the images
- It was a low effort wallpaper
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

I want to make one thing clear, i am not making this post for myself or too proove anything, I just simply want to share back to users, what MT has offered me.

Retoric questions and comments so don't mind them too much:
- your comment is subiective, rather than obiective. it almost seems like you wrote your opinion, not the opinion of a MOD.
- if it was such a low qualitty wall then the users that +fav'd must've been ....
- i posted the PSD exposing IT so you can just see how "unworked", "simplistic" and ESPECIALLY UNMODIFIED the wall is. as well as how easy it was to make and how very little effort I put into it. (must be 40.7 MB just because i didn't work it)
Here's a little trick: put all the layers on invisibile and then add visibility to each of them
- that in my opinion is a ... excuse for deleting, i've browsed the galleryes and there are hundreds of wallpaper "duplicates" (users modiffy them differentley, it's logic that there'd be more versions, so people can make a difference of wich ones they like and wich they don't, or am i not making sence?)
- last time i looked G.U.N.D.A.M. was a anime, or isn't it?

At first i had a little tought into opening this thread because i thought that if i shut up, maybe i'll keep my acount in one piece. But what's done is done.
First disapointment in MT Staff O_O, hope it's the last *too scared to post the next 3 days-worked wall*

In any case guess that's what brought me here, i leave it to the users.
You guys download the PSD and tell me it s*cks, so i can die happy.

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

*Downloads PSD*
While the entire wall looks alright, one thing I noticed right away is that the scan isn't extracted. After making all the layers invisible and then visible (starting from the bottom) I see 5 layers of filter work, then 5 more of gradients, layer 8 & 9 and more have some random brushes and lighting filtering. I would have suggested maybe make them lying on a floor or something.

Quote: - if it was such a low qualitty wall then the users that +fav'd must've been ....

This has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you get favs. You're not the first to point this out.

Quote: - that in my opinion is a ... excuse for deleting, i've browsed the galleryes and there are hundreds of wallpaper "duplicates" (users modiffy them differentley, it's logic that there'd be more versions, so people can make a difference of wich ones they like and wich they don't, or am i not making sence?)

Wallpaper duplicates? Are you talking about actual wallpapers or the scans that the users use? If you're talking about low-quality/no effort wallpapers, use the report button.

We've all had something deleted, but you can either take it as some sort of challenge to make a wallpaper that won't be deleted, or as a poor excuse to bash MT moderators for doing their jobs.
If you're not certain about whether or not your wall would be accepted, use The Sandbox.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

i was talking about wallpappers.
ok, thanks for clearing all that up.
I'm not exactley the pathetic go-cry-to-mommy type of guy.Challenge taken:
Cultlass Meltdown

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.