Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cultlass Meltdown - Minitokyo

Cultlass Meltdown

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

Had a really unusual pleasure in making cutlass melting effect on Revi's hand

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/BrokenDarkne55/Anime/revi-cutlass-meltdown.png
(resized)

Feedback, rates, comments, and opinion if it can be a gallery item, all welcome

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Ok, the text looks good though there are a few things:
- Did you extract the scan?
- The guns, while I understand what you want to do, look too digitalized and if you want to make a "melting" effect, the gun on the left has to be dripping downwards.
- Don't forget your signature.
- If possible, please upload a bigger verison using ImageShack or something ('cause I think Photo Bucket reduces the size automatically).

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I think it looks great. I love the text, but it sort of blurry on the left side. The "smoke" of the gun looks a bit over-applied.

merged: 02-02-2007 ~ 08:27am
And the sun's flare(or whatever you call it) looks abit not suitable for the wall.

It looks nice, but the effect on the gun is overdone IMO. Also the light in the top left is to bright and just fades the vibrance of the image. Also the resolution is too low, try upscaling it by a factor of two.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Looks really nice!
Gotta say that it would better a 1024x768 version
For the background some grunge work would be nice, something like The Balance of Judgement by Ayasal or FatedONE by Cloudnine
Yeah don't forget the signature!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.