Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Opinion - Fate/Stay Night wall - Minitokyo

Your Opinion - Fate/Stay Night wall

page 1 of 1 8 total items

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3253/blooday1.th.jpg

I've been working on this for about 1 month or 2 just to get it the way it looks right now and im just having issues with what to do nxt, what should I add?

Plz Comment.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Umm, first of all, the extraction looks pretty good as well as the scan's quality.
but the background is way too empty.
I think that a grunge would fit the scan.
Hope it helps!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

One thing you could say about this is that it's clean =D
Ok, here goes:
- You need a light source. Look at the scan, there's light on Saber's face, hand, sword etc coming from the same point, so either make the source from the red ground (perhaps some sort of "power-up" abstract).
- The black background is a bit too simple for such an awesome scan. Make a floor, or else make the red rings on the floor spread further.
- Some heavy grunge text for a title would be cool.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Or you can make the lights of the circles move upward. Like some sort of magical effect. And add some glowing particles to the background, like those on the scan.

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

I agree that there needs to be a light source. The BG is too simple. A grunge effect might be nice or continue with the floor and add a grunge effect to it.

This is a very nice wallpaper otherwise. ^_^

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Wow >_> Your 1 to 2 months payed off ^^ It looks great. I agree with the grundge idea and the light sourse too :)

Would you mind telling me when you submit it onto MT? :D

Hitorigoto

Hitorigoto

Flame haze of heaven

Wow Your 1 to 2 months It looks great. I agree with the grundge idea and the light source too.

Could you tell me when you submit it onto MT?

XD XD Signature ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\signatureeh3.gif
Thanks for everything, my friends.

Quote by HitorigotoWow Your 1 to 2 months It looks great. I agree with the grundge idea and the light source too.

Could you tell me when you submit it onto MT?

If you wish i can.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.