Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Law of Ueki ending * spoilers* - Minitokyo

Law of Ueki ending * spoilers*

Tagged under The Law of Ueki

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

In the last episode, after Ueki defeated Anon, why did everyone voted for Inumaru as the God? i expected it would be Kobasen..(i love him so much! ><") I sit because that they wanted Kobasen to continue teaching in the school? (maybe after becoming a God he wont be able to come down to the human world..)

and what did Ueki wrote on the kyuuhaku no sai? if not mistaken is it something about reunion? (or stuff like that..)

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Yea! I wanted Kobasen to be God too!
Btw, I kinda dissapointed with the battle scene because its kinda short. I want more action..

*I want an afro tenko...*

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I agree...I thought kobasen was going to be god...
*sigh*
and I thought tenko was going to live with ueki!
And why did the gang have to split up?
I thought that rinko and sano was going to be a couple
and they didn't show what actually happened to Anon

*sigh*
It's so sad...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

because it's unessaccary for anon to show up again XD ... the directors sure hate him very much ... not letting him show up even in the final epi -_,- V

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

well...that might be true...
hey, I need some feed back...
If I start a ueki roleplay how many people is willing to join?
I'm asking this cause I think not many people have seen this show...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

i LOVE to be kobasen!
he's like sooooo weird!
n the GOD too :P
the show is HILARIOUS!
n tenko is DAMN cute when it is in chibi sized :D

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

So thats one for the role play...
anyone else?

Signature

Well, you're probably not doing the roleplay anymore since the post was made more than a year ago, -Sweatdrop- But, I would love to be Mori! ^^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.