Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DANG :( haha - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

I have negative credits. That's funny / sad. Haha, Time to boost myself back up to normal status ^_^. I need credits to submit a wall, so yeah..... What's the furthest negative everyone's ever had (if ever?)

i'm at -.7

-Boojitsu21 :hmpf:

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Well, i've not been at negative credits yet. In fact i don't know what to do with the credits.. not to boast here.. but i was too crasy trying to earn credits when i first started out. And now, i have to try spend them haha... if only i could share some credits with you!

Anyway, how'd u end up with neg credits... hahaha.. i really wonder what is the lowest amt of credit a member can get.. lol.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

I submitted a wall that got deleted.... apparently that temporarily brings down your credits... cause after a few hours it went up to normal....

-Boojitsu21

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Haha, i see... But anyway, hope your credits get up really soon! =)

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well i dun have any credit negative
..well hope u get ur credits soon!

Signature
I'm back! :D

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hahaha i would love to lend you some credits...hahaha i am 4000+ hahahas...but then i am not a submitter yet so no wonder it is high...
tell you what...spam and well...open up a nice thread perhaps...that is how my credits are so high.
lols...hope i was of some help ne
ja ne!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

hehehe... what do you do with credits? i don't have lots, but i keep wonderin what i'm sposed ta do with them... hehe...

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

hmmmm... I'm like Sara I got a bunch so if you need any let me know. I don't do anything with them anyways... haha...

But then you'll have to tell me how to give them to ya. Cause I have no clue... hahahahahaha....

But yeah... I'm a spammer I guess.. haha... and like I said I don't use my credits... hahahahahahaha.... so yuppers! >.<

>.<

Ami-chan

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

lol we can't share credits. But apparently posting in threads + commenting on people's stuff is a great way to earn credits ! :)

Thanks for the tip. And thanks for being willing to share your credits haha

-Boojitsu21

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.