Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Part Two Contest Information - Minitokyo

Part Two Contest Information

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 4 total items

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Okay...I know I said there was no real deadline for the second part of the contest, but everyone seems to have forgotten it! >_< It's been well over a month and there is only one entry! T_T (I admit...I forgot about it for a while too... :x)

So, I've decided that part two will officially end on the 28th of February. And if Essa-chan is still the only one with a story, then she will be the winner of part two by default.

Sasu-kun says...
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1877/sasukunsayshn9.jpg

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Ah, Sasu-kun is funny. :D

I'll see if I can think of a story for the contest. I'm sure I can think of something...might not be the best, but it will be something.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

anime jousama
aw sasu kun looks sooo cute! =D
m.i.a. ^^

zofus

zofus

zofus

sasu-kun is soz cute... but, i just noticed he doesn't have a neck o.O. *lols*!

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.