Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kira is Cagalli's younger brother or elder brother? - Minitokyo

Kira is Cagalli's younger brother or elder brother?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Younger or Elder?

Elder Brother
19 votes
Younger Brother
18 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I have been wondering whether Kira is Cagalli's elder brother or younger brother...
Sometimes he seems like a younger brother...
And Sometimes he seems like an elder brother...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

they are twins if I'm not wrong..

Kira is Cagalli's younger brother...There is this one episode where Cagalli says that she is because eventhough they are twins she claims that she came out first^^

Its not clear whether kira is the younger or older brother but there is one epi in GS (somewhere at the end of the series) where cagali claims kira is actually the younger brother but i dont know if it was self proclaimed or its a fact but i think its definitely a fact they r of the same age.

i think it depends on how you look at it, i mean kira was born from the artificial womb and cagalli was obvious born naturally but when cagalli claims to be older to athrun in episode 48 she means that because she is way more mature than kira cause back then he was a cry baby. i think kira is older because he came out of the womb first since he was put into the artificial womb but for natural birth meaning out of a woman cagalli is older.

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

Hello. I don't know what v-but I think Kira is elder tahn Cagalli ^-^ perhaeps because he is verry overprotect with her and that she is verry stunborn *laugh*

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

KIRA IS YOUNGER BROTHER CAGALLI IS OLDER

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

Personally, I would seriously rather have Cagalli be older. But for some reason it feels like Cagalli is actually younger...

BUT does it matter?! there'd only be a really short time period between the births!

not gonna dwell on this problem besides the producers didnt really clarify this matter......

IMO kira is older though

is kira older ?
he looks younger. lol

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

hmm.. i think cagalli is the older one . as you can see from this: http://i14.tinypic.com/4vnkjth.jpg

the relationship of kira and cagalli describes in chinese of "tsedai". it means,that cagalli ist the elder sister (tse) and kira ist the younger odoto (dai).

Based on what was said and Cagalli claims, Cagalli is the elder sibling. In Seed Cagalli seemed older coz she was the one who usually took care of Kira and encouraged him. (I love their hug scenes. They're just very sweet.) But in Destiny they had shifted places, it was Kira who acted like an older brother. He was always there for Cagalli, saved her, protect her name and honor, and stood for her.

Regardless of what's been said officially, I personally prefer Kira to be the eldest since Cagalli need someone to take care of her and be there in the hard times. (Most importantly someone that she can squeez like a Teddy-Bear when she feels bad :D)

There's no answer to this. One or the other says that they might be older, but there's no answer.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

They are twins afterall so there's no telling but Cagalli did refered to herself being the elder once.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

I think kira is younger than cagalli

if they are twins shouldn't they be the same age?

Signature

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Yea,but even twins was separated as elder and younger.From the anime,I believe Cagalli is older.

well it might be hes younger but i think it would be better (and funnier) if he were the older. either way is good though. and as for the twins thing. its a japanese thing. they really value who was born first and who was second even if by a few minutes.

they're twins but cagali claims to be older

I don't really know...But seems like everyone say he's older...

reina-sora

reina-sora

lovely complex

Kira is Cagalli's younger broter.If I remember correctly,Cagalli has mention it in one of the Gundam Seed episodes.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Quote by reina-soraKira is Cagalli's younger broter.If I remember correctly,Cagalli has mention it in one of the Gundam Seed episodes.

Yeah she only CLAIMS she is older, but there's nothing to back it up as to whether she really is older.
Personally, I think it'd be way cuter if he was older. Haha, and at times she DOES act older than him. Overall, I'd say Kira is older. But I wouldn't mind if Cagalli was older. Either way, sibling love is cute! ;)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

I thought they were twins? Though I suppose the question still stands, as they couldn't have come out at once... But wait wasn't Kira grown apart from their mom's womb? So they could have been born at very different times... But it's been years since I saw G Seed so I could be way off in left field here.

uhm...i have an idea for knowing who is the elder ...may be... we can ask the author of GS series... but, who knows the author of them?
personally, i believe that Kira is elder than Cagalli. He looks... older?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.