Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's the sexiest character Wendee Lee has played? - Minitokyo

Who's the sexiest character Wendee Lee has played?

Who is the sexiest?

Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
2 votes
Angel (Big O)
0 votes
Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier)
0 votes
Mitsuka Yoshimine (DearS)
1 votes
Vanessa (Robotech)
1 votes
Other
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wendee Lee is one of the best anime voice actresses ever, and she's played alot of sexy anime females, and she has the voice to match them perfectly! Today, I watched the first episode of "DearS", and I finally heard her play the ever so sexy Mitsuka Yoshimine, and I don't think Wendee's voice has ever sounded more sexy. Anyway, what do you fellas think is the sexiest character this all-talented voice actress has played?

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

Has to be Hatsuho Kazami from Onegai Teacher, man she sounds even better than the Japanese voice actress, and makes Hatsuho sound like one hot moma! :P I could get use to that voice everyday :D

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

Well although ive never watched any of the series in anything other that Japanese, the question asks which is the sexiest character she's played.. that would be Faye Valentine XD

gotta love robotech ;p

Ugh! I hate Hatsuho with a passion! She's a stupid skanky bitch. Of all the characters Wendee has played, I HATE her so much!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.