Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your dream job? - Minitokyo

What's your dream job?

Listed Dream Job You Would Like

Boss
72 votes
Slave <- LOL
16 votes
Office Work
14 votes
Any Full time
42 votes
Any Part time
11 votes
No Job At All
29 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 419 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Well as the title says... What is the dream job?

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

I will like to be surrounded by cars..

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Getting paid millions of dollars per second doing nothing XD

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

Quote by melymayGetting paid millions of dollars per second doing nothing XD

haha.. u will rot your life away doin nothing...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Well one would have to be a games reviewer. Buy latest consoles and games and claim it on tax XD! While also being challenging and playing games you really don't like, it's still a job i'd like to have

Another would be running my own online and physical store selling games for majority of platforms as well as DVDs, thats anime and non-anime ones

Signature Image

My ideal job is a full time, mid level rank (ie no top level high-stress managment crap, but not low rank has no opinion worker either) position with a team of people that you work with.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

My ideal job is one that involves watching anime all day long!
lol

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

I'm going to have to go with no job at all. I can handle doing nothing quite well.

Signature

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Making Anime and Manga that's my dream job with that thaught i get to create new worlds and new characters the way i'd want to also i look at it like this what's the point of working unless your doing something you love. but hey that's just my opinion.

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

It's not really a job but i want to be a great modern housewife! xD Sometimes people are like =/ 'What did she just say?' And think i'm joking but I really enjoy baking and doing chores... (Yes i am sort of a freak) I help a lot at home because my brothers are slobs and kind of got used to cleaning. I'm not a clean freak but i like being organized.

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

Nursery school teacher witch i'am

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Linguist; knowing at least 5 languages and working with all kinds of culture and traveling XD
or at least be a professional translator, since I enjoy reading and learning languages X-P

My dream job is being able to create and build something that will last a long time and something that i can be remember for with honor and pride. Simple yet so hard

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

It would probably be great to be a theoretical physicist..someone who simply understands the universe like no one else can..who makes profound discoveries that may in the future be the basis for ubiquitous technology..and who gets paid a lot of money.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i have to say that i really don't fall into any of the above categories, but "Boss" is probably the closest (and thats even stretching it). my dream job is to be a network administrator. you know, the guy who sets up and maintains all of the routers, switches, servers, and other network hardware that the users never see. loved by all (assuming i'm good at my job) and hated by none (except possibly my fellow admins... ahah, ahahaha... *insert massive sweatdrop* ). but the hate part can be avoided easily enough as long as i'm a nice "boss".

Think deeply of simple things.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Dream job huh? Well for me it isn't impossible.

I'd like to work for Ubisoft.

My dram job, wouldnt fit on the poll, i would like to be a freelance concept artist and illustrator, working at home, any time i want, any mood i want...

I used to want to be a game designer... XD I still do, but it's not very likely since my path has taken me somewhere way off. My dream job now...I'd like to work in a lab. :D

I used to want to work on video games, but I lack any artistic talent and originality. Now, I'm working towards my bachelors of computer science, I want a desk job programming.

ka-baka

ka-baka

looks that kill

anything where i can travel the world

Kai watches over u

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well....modelling if not anime voiceover

Signature
I'm back! :D

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

hmmm..... I want to be art director , Fashion designer and voice actress XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

I want to be a writer.... and an animator working for GONZO studio

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

the job who i do now, the proffesion who i study > Nurse XD ;) :)

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 419 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.