DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

Well, first of all, all thanks to our ever busy rocker Firemace-sempai for this idea :) *Bombards with Confetti, bubble gums & chocolate ~ * XD

The question is as simple as biting a chocolate: Why L squats when he can jolly well just sit?

Let the debate convention begins! *pops stardusts* XD

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

Cancel

stardust? lol... first thing poped in my head when i saw stardust was katamari XD

maybe cause no one thought him how to sit properly? XD

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

no~maybe he thinks he is sooooooooo special that he can't do what normal people do...like holding a phone,sitting or eating a proper meal...

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

• Feb 07, 2007
Cancel

he squats because if he sits like normal, his judgment will drop 50% (or 40 forgot)

• Feb 07, 2007

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Cancel

it won't be normal for a weird guy to sit properly

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

kokuyu

kokuyu

Cancel

a habit taught by monkeys? o_0 (like the Jungle Book story) can be a clue too...

Signature

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

Cancel

Because he is weird, but he is a genius. I think he squats look cuter.^^

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Cancel

Quote by nvidiafxhe squats because if he sits like normal, his judgment will drop 50% (or 40 forgot)

yeah i remember L saying something like that. his intellect will drop by 40% if he sits normally. kind of weird, but i think he looks funnier that way.

Cancel

I still don't see why his intellect would drop if he'd sit normally o.O For him, to sit normally, it's the same as eating a banana without peeling the... peel off. He's weird, just like that, he probably sat like that as a child and it's a habit he can't get rid of. Silly L ^___^ !

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Cancel

Quote by dMp

Quote by nvidiafxhe squats because if he sits like normal, his judgment will drop 50% (or 40 forgot)

yeah i remember L saying something like that. his intellect will drop by 40% if he sits normally. kind of weird, but i think he looks funnier that way.

He said so in the anime :D

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

hahas~weird logic for a weird man~lols~maybe if we squat like him we will become smarter?* squats *

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

• Feb 08, 2007
Cancel

Haemorroids. :P

• Feb 08, 2007
Cancel

If he were normal then things might not be that intersting.

• Feb 08, 2007

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Cancel

Quote by JusticeProhahas~weird logic for a weird man~lols~maybe if we squat like him we will become smarter?* squats *

Lol, let me try it... I'll give you the results after 1 month. hehehe

Cancel

i read from the manga that he loses 40% of his concentration when he sits in a normal manner...
and i think, like for most of us we tend to position ourselves in which we are most at ease..
aside from that, he eats a lot of sweets..
yes, he loooves sweets but i guess it's also logical to say that L's character thinks a lot..
and because of this, he should supply his brain with lots of glucose (because sugar is directed to where it is mostly needed, and in L's case, his brain)..

• Feb 15, 2007
Cancel

Ummm...interesting question. I think that L "sits" that way is because he has gotten used to it. Everybody has a certain position while sitting and that's his way...

• Mar 01, 2007
Cancel

he can't think very clearly if he sits just like everyone do... as what L said...:D

• Mar 02, 2007
Cancel

he's gettin tired of JUST sitting.. he wants to try other positions n squatting would be his fave! lol nice question tho! :P

• Mar 02, 2007
Cancel

Yes... it says in the manga, it decreases his thinking ability by 40% if just sits like a stupid normal person.... like lilith101 said up there

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Cancel

He has bowel(sp?) problems :P

• Mar 15, 2007
Cancel

he sits that way becuz if he if he doesn't, his reasoning ability will drop by 40%

• Mar 28, 2007

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Cancel

Oooh!~ I have a new idea..Maybe cause he uses the energy froma all the canddyyy xDDD

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

kokuyu

kokuyu

Cancel

lol.....but candy doesn't have carbohydrates nor protein. i can say it's the high intake of sugar XD

Signature

Cancel

maybe that's why he doesn't get very fat...i mean that squat is a little hard to maintain IMO.

• Apr 27, 2007

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.