Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit? - Minitokyo

DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Well, first of all, all thanks to our ever busy rocker Firemace-sempai for this idea :) *Bombards with Confetti, bubble gums & chocolate ~ * XD

The question is as simple as biting a chocolate: Why L squats when he can jolly well just sit?

Let the debate convention begins! *pops stardusts* XD

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

stardust? lol... first thing poped in my head when i saw stardust was katamari XD

maybe cause no one thought him how to sit properly? XD

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

no~maybe he thinks he is sooooooooo special that he can't do what normal people do...like holding a phone,sitting or eating a proper meal...

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

he squats because if he sits like normal, his judgment will drop 50% (or 40 forgot)

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

it won't be normal for a weird guy to sit properly

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

kokuyu

kokuyu

a habit taught by monkeys? o_0 (like the Jungle Book story) can be a clue too...

Signature

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

Because he is weird, but he is a genius. I think he squats look cuter.^^

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by nvidiafxhe squats because if he sits like normal, his judgment will drop 50% (or 40 forgot)

yeah i remember L saying something like that. his intellect will drop by 40% if he sits normally. kind of weird, but i think he looks funnier that way.

I still don't see why his intellect would drop if he'd sit normally o.O For him, to sit normally, it's the same as eating a banana without peeling the... peel off. He's weird, just like that, he probably sat like that as a child and it's a habit he can't get rid of. Silly L ^___^ !

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Quote by dMp

Quote by nvidiafxhe squats because if he sits like normal, his judgment will drop 50% (or 40 forgot)

yeah i remember L saying something like that. his intellect will drop by 40% if he sits normally. kind of weird, but i think he looks funnier that way.

He said so in the anime :D

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

hahas~weird logic for a weird man~lols~maybe if we squat like him we will become smarter?* squats *

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

Haemorroids. :P

If he were normal then things might not be that intersting.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by JusticeProhahas~weird logic for a weird man~lols~maybe if we squat like him we will become smarter?* squats *

Lol, let me try it... I'll give you the results after 1 month. hehehe

i read from the manga that he loses 40% of his concentration when he sits in a normal manner...
and i think, like for most of us we tend to position ourselves in which we are most at ease..
aside from that, he eats a lot of sweets..
yes, he loooves sweets but i guess it's also logical to say that L's character thinks a lot..
and because of this, he should supply his brain with lots of glucose (because sugar is directed to where it is mostly needed, and in L's case, his brain)..

Ummm...interesting question. I think that L "sits" that way is because he has gotten used to it. Everybody has a certain position while sitting and that's his way...

he can't think very clearly if he sits just like everyone do... as what L said...:D

he's gettin tired of JUST sitting.. he wants to try other positions n squatting would be his fave! lol nice question tho! :P

Yes... it says in the manga, it decreases his thinking ability by 40% if just sits like a stupid normal person.... like lilith101 said up there

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

He has bowel(sp?) problems :P

he sits that way becuz if he if he doesn't, his reasoning ability will drop by 40%

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Oooh!~ I have a new idea..Maybe cause he uses the energy froma all the canddyyy xDDD

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

kokuyu

kokuyu

lol.....but candy doesn't have carbohydrates nor protein. i can say it's the high intake of sugar XD

Signature

maybe that's why he doesn't get very fat...i mean that squat is a little hard to maintain IMO.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.