Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit? - Minitokyo

DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hmm... Maybe I should start squatting to get smarter... *tries* Hmm... Nothing's happening. Its his own weird way of doing things... He thinks out-of-the-ordinary stuff. His successor, Near, does the same but his left knee is raised and his right leg is kneeling downward. Hmm... Makes them more intelligent huh?

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Maybe squatting has something to do with blood circulation. Doesn't your legs get numb or tired after squatting too much? Maybe all the blood gone up to the head.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

whoa, doomlich, that a good idea! I would never though about that. but still the hemorrhoids idea is cool XD

Signature

pegcity131

eeSDee

i heard, ain't sure, but the author also sits like that so its like a depiction of himself. But maybe he likes to see his feet up close. he seemed interested in Light's feet so maybe he likes feet.

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

O.O hmm why he squads O.O good one XD maybe because the author thinks it gives him character or maybe because he or she whilst doing Ls character needed pratice on drawing a squading position O.O

but either way he still squads XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

cause squatting is uncomfortable and so it keeps him awake! L got some wicked bags under his eyes. lol

it's just a quirk...

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

nyaa...his intellegence really drop that much if he sits normally? he's still cute anyway... <<33

It gives him a weirder feeling? I think it makes him look more mysterious, and I like it! =D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

He said in an episode that his concentration increases with 40% if he sits like that. Light said he has a funny way of sitting then L. said what I mentioned earlier. Why does his concentration increases if the squats... have no idea... a mental thing of his X-P

Signature

When you squat you have the option of launching.

panda-kun

PANDABOY

aww sitting like that makes L himself : DDD

L squats because, it makes him come to deductions quicker. He explains it in the anime series.

darkdecember

darkdecember

"Love and Peace!"

If your more comfortable sitting a certain way it makes sense you could think and concentrate better, maybe knees to the chest keeps him from eating too many sweets it's gotta be harder to digest that way ...

sigimg

when I was little I sat like that too.. was quite comfy

In my opinion first of all he isn't supposted to do things properly (but it makes him even nicer). Another thing is that sitting normally can be for some people less comfortable than squaking but i can't tell if it for sure xd. And the last thing can be that he might have felt cold in feet so it is calmer that way xD.

he's afraid that he will get a big butt if he sits.

I think it is because to show the audience he is different in a weird and unique sort of way. It is like his trade mark stance.

maybe he just wanna be indifferent... that's all i can think of though

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

cloudstrifekilledme

cloudstrifekilledme

Peace Around the World

he's mainly barefoot and he wants his feet to be in good use, besides using it to kick light's face, soooooooooo he squats using em..... ? :]]]

Evil Sephi Yells, "MOMMY!!"

once you get used to it its more comfortable than sitting normally. I tend to sit like that when I'm watching movies or thinking hard. Seriously, I bet other people do it. the last time you were really deep in thought about something like the meaning of life or whatever...how were you sitting?

the idiosyncratic L. oh how I love and adore you. (I know thats almost completely unrelated, but wth :P)

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

L just does the strange things he does because that's how he is. There is no explanation for it except that that is L. Don't question hiiiiim! XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Apparently, its more to do with his negotiating abilities, if he were to sit normally, it would drop by 40%. It'd make sense cause if he were to convince others normally, the effect might be ignored (we are human XD) but since he's a genius, add something different, backed by his skill and you get the attention of people.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Hm... I think he just feels more comfortable squatting...?
Sometimes I feel that way too, so I can relate. xD
I'm pretty amazed at how he never sits, though. Never.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.