Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit? - Minitokyo

DEATH NOTE:- L squats, why not just sit?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

I actually also have a hard time just sitting normally... I don't squat, but I always pull my legs up on the chair whenever I'm taking a test or something in school... so maybe there is something to do with sitting down and greater intellect. XD

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

i think the quatting is pretty funny. i like it.i dont mind him either way, love L :)

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

he explains that of he sits correctly he losts a 40% of his intelligence o.o
yeah, it's sort of strange...
he also says that if he doesn't get fat eating sweets because all the calories are used in his brain..
l is sooooo extravagant xDD

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

L said so himself that if he sat like a normal person his IQ would drop dramatically.
Can you imagine how strong his legs are from always sitting like that?

Aha, that's what makes him special...

He's just weird and awesome like that~!

Perhaps this is why?

-beep beep-

BECAUSE IT IS COOL =D
I think so anyway

it is part of his OCDness and how he thinks

To make people wonder? It makes him special, so why not?

because L can think faster and better in that particular posture!

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

Because it is said that his thinking process would decreased 40% or so? And.. I guess sitting is not as unique as squatting, but it is said that he's got some.. autistic behaviour, but let's just see what amalice posted.

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.