Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shows turning kids evil? - Minitokyo

Shows turning kids evil?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

~Most Impossiblites Are Reality

well
there are shows out there on Nickoloden, Disney and cartoon Network.
That change young children.
I dont mind spongeBob or Dora the Explorer but i do have a problem with Danny Phatom, Fairy Oddparents, Jimmiy Neutron, Suit life of Zack and cody, Raven, Hanah Montana, Ed edd and eddy. If you guys like them go ahead like them but iv'e been watching the children who watch it. And it scares me Litteraly scares me. I mean these girls are given off remarks that are on these shows and ive seen people crying. Boys are acting tough and *Jackassey* at 5th grade because of these shows i listed. I know people like money but these shows are nice for those who are older like me like adults and all of you people here. What do parents and siblings do about this its ludicris and i have to live with it. the insane un-respect and wittyness and selfishnss coming off of these shows and rubbing on children who are under 10
my sister was an angel 4yrs. ago and is now like a mixed character of these shows they wernt there when i was her age of 4. And the same with Neighbors kids my friends Siblings its unbearable. why and what is your guy's respone to this. I want to throw the tv out the window except that i wont be able to watch anime anymore.

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Kids are receptive and easily influenced, however you can't just blame the show. I played video games, watched R rated movies, and shows similar to the ones you listed when I was under 10 and I'm not violent, stupid or a jackass. Besides, kids are always like that at that age.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

i know that your not violent its just that. these 100's of kids are worsse than the people i knew when i was young. and they repeat what they hear off these shows and im also doing a paper on this. what im saying is they are threating older kids and of course me without doing anything. im just a little worried that i might not wake up in the morning because of my sister or friends sibling.

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

I must admit that shows, games, generally media have some certain influence on kids, but only if left unattended. We can't cast all the blame on media, because in today's society kids are often left for themselves - parents sometimes don't have the time for them and leave to work for whole day, don't talk to their kids. So we shouldn't be suprised, if it turns out that TV or computer games makes kids evil, because the kids are easily influenced by anything, whenever it is bad or good influence.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

Ya your right and cause of this my sister wants to kill me along with my friends siblings.

Hahah... I knooow! They're too damn dangerous nowadays.
But leave behind the fact that shows turn them evil, the games they play leave him all dumb and with antecedents of heart attacks that they never had.
So... damn tv, it's too violent for kids, >_> and they're supposed to be the future... D: nice future.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.