Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is ur favorite mangaka or manga? - Minitokyo

Who is ur favorite mangaka or manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

i think mines is clamp or aoi nanase but i have to much favorite mangas ^_^

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

hard to tell my ol gretest Favorite is Hellsing, finished reading Gunnm and that was so awesome, those behind Trigun/Gungrave are pretty cool too

Signature

I really loved Chobits. I am currently enjoying Aria, which is really simple, but i love the are nd i think the story is cute.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Pet shop of Horrors!

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Full metal alchemist,Love hina,Naruto,Chobits,Planetes

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Yureka ( i know, it's a manwha not a manga. Who cares?), Hellsing and angel sanctuary. And "x" . And Naruto. And One Piece. Hum... There's a lot more, so i'll stop here...

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Fave mange : Hikago
Fave mangaka : Arina Tanemura or Togashiro

Signature

Bado2025

Cutter

There´s a lot of manga that I like, but my favorite mangaka is Masamune Shirow!
Shirow-san is awesome!

All right!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

clamp, Ken Akamatsu, Hayao Miyazaki, Masamune Shirow, Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, Kosuke Fujishima, and the guy who does Blade of the Immortal. There aer more but can't really remember them all.

girLDensetsu

girLDensetsu

. . . feel the wind . . .

My favorite mangaka is Rumiko Takahashi. I think that's how you spell it I'm not sure. Anyways, she's cool because she puts a lot of humor in her manga. I like Ranma 1/2 a lot.

Another mangaka is the one who made Love Hina. Love Hina is cool too. I'm not sure what his name is so I'm not going to put it down.

Signature Image

Air

Sakura lover

Clamp :)
They are the best at drawing mangas!
Every page is so beautifull, that i would never turn the pages XD

yumeko

Dreamer

My favourite manga ka always changing so right now its Yukiru Sugisaki, Kaori Yuki and the person who does Alichino. CLAMPs work is pretti nice aswell especially X and Gouhou Drug

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

kageroh

PsychoBixo

my fav mangaka is Inou Takehiko, he is fantastic and he demostrate that on Vagabond sugoi

I like Satoshi Urushihara for his mangas and his cellworks. I've known more of Masakasu Katsura and I admire him for his long and great process, and of course for his work. :)

my favorite mangaka is Yuichi Kumakura, creator of King of Bandits: jing... love his drawing style

Milva

Milva

life is just a dream

My favorite mangaka is Clamp ... nad my favorite manga is X, and Neon Genesis Evangelion

party!!!

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Nausicaä by Hayao Miyazaki

Oher really good ones are:
Macross 7 Trash by Haruhiko Mikimoto
Evangelion by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
Ghost int he Shell 1 and 2 by Masamune Shirow
Love hina by Ken Amatsu

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Love Hina, Ranma and One Piece. Nthing can beat Evangelion. Becouse Me and my Eva-01 says so. :P

orenjinosakana

orenjinosakana

Kazuki-Chan

my favorite manga is...bleach!!!! or...at least, its currently bleach^^

I've read only a limited number of manga, mainly because I'm always busy, but among those that I enjoyed particularly is Alice 19th, Cat's Eye, Hanakimi. And my favorite of all time (so far) would have to be City Hunter...

... sometimes, I do question my sanity. :)

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Mine is definitely a toss-up between Masami Tsuda or Ken Akumatsu. Negima and Kare Kano are my favorite mangas =)

Signature

My favourite manga is Naruto, Alichino and Tactics. My favourite mangaka(s) are: kinoshita Sakura, higashiyama Kazuko, kishimoto Masashi,YUKI Kaori,SAENAGI Ryô, shurei Kôyu...etc... :)

I generally really like manga by Yuu Watase. But I also love other manga like Houshin Engi, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Chrno Crusade etc.

plaaf

Goldbach's conjectur

The best mangaka is sadamoto because he draws so good ans his histories are great: Evangelion!! :nya:

I also like Katsura (I''s) and watase (alice 19th, ayashi no ceres, imadoki, zettai kareshi...) :)

"all pairs numbers are sum of two prims numbers" by Goldbach (XVIIe century)
--> will you be the first to demonstrate it?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.