Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything-about-anime-and-manga word game - Minitokyo

Everything-about-anime-and-manga word game

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Asakatsuki (Fight No Akatsuki)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Io (Saint Seiya)

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Onizuka (GTO)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Aiolia (Saint Seiya)

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Asakura yoh (shaman king)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Haruhi, Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Aiolos (Saint Seiya)

Suzumiya Haruhi (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi) ^^

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

Andromeda Shun (Saint Seiya)

Niwa Daisuke (DN Angel)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Esmeralda (Saint Seiya) ...

Asami Shoko (Angelic Layer)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

CodyWC

Full metal panic ^.^

Orochimaru (Naruto)

Love Hina, Bleach, Busou Renkin, Full Metal Panic!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Umi (Rayearth)

Signature

Ishinomori Shotaro

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Kinomoto Fujitaka (Card Captor Sakura)

merged: 03-02-2007 ~ 08:52pm
Aldebaran (Saint Seiya)

Negi Springfield (Mahou Sensei Negima)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Diva (Blood+)

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

ageis gundam (Gundam Seed)

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

Misaki, Suzuhara (Angelic Layer)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Abarai Renji ( bleach )

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Ikari Shinji (do you really have to ask? =P [Neon Genesis Evangelion])

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Inmaki (Yu Yu Hakusho)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.