Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything-about-anime-and-manga word game - Minitokyo

Everything-about-anime-and-manga word game

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Uruki (Fushigi Yuugi)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

i'd say inigo mantoya... but he's not from an anime... :'(

Il Palazzo (excel saga)

--"buddy youre a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday- got mud on ya face- big disgrace- kickin your can all over the place...

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Ougi (Code Geass)

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

i hate i's so much...

inspector meguire (case closed)

--"buddy youre a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday- got mud on ya face- big disgrace- kickin your can all over the place...

eureka(eureka 7)

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

Atsunobu Hayashimizu (Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu)

Sagara is just so funny!

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

urahara (bleach )

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Arika Yumemiya (Mai Otome)

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime)

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Dilandau (Vision of Escaflowne)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

aplastictree

aplastictree

the rotten apple of your eye

Udou Akira [Air Gear]

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Alucard (Hellsing)

daisuke, chief (ghost in shell S.A.C.)

Fujieda ki (Nana)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

ikari gendo (evangelion)

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Ougi (Code Geass)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Inari (Naruto)

Itsuki, Koizumi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

Irina-chan (Mai Otome)

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Noiji Itou (artist)

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

ueki kosuke (the law of ueki)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Eichi Sakurai (Full Moon Wo Sagashite).

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.