Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I open .rar files? - Minitokyo

How do I open .rar files?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

Does anybody know any programs that can read .rar files? Or one that can change the format to .zip? Best would be need not download from the internet coz my internet connection is slow and I don't have much space on my hard drive..

~ Ebi

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I myself use winrar - you can download it at Download.com. Its just more than 1MB in size.

Once you unzipped it, you can compress it again to zip format. Or you can download WinZIP 11 at Download.com as well. About 7.3mb. Be carefull though, some of these new updated versions are extremely commercialized - once installed they'll keep on pestering you to activate this or register for that. The earlier versions are best, I suppose. I use WinRAR 360 and WinZIP 10. Very little, if any, adverts.

If it is images you want to view or compress, then you can view RAR files' image contents with CDisplay (2MB). All it boils down to is changing the .RAR extension to .CBR - but only if you want to. Other people might recommend something else.

Hope you manage!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Winrar

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Yeah, WinRAR.

use winrar, it's best for .rar files.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=160&dl=wrar37b3.exe

There... that's only a 1.14mb file. Just a few minutes of download in 56k.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Closing since the question has been answered

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.