Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dogs monochrome scans deleted - Minitokyo

Dogs monochrome scans deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

reason:

Quote:
- The image dimensions were too small. Only scans with 1,000,000 or more pixels are allowed. You can calculate the amount of pixels by multiplying the width of the image with the height.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
- The image was too blurred. Only sharp scans are accepted. Please do not attempt to 'filter' scans in Photoshop, as this usually further reduces quality.
- The featured character was not visible enough, or unusable for wallpaper purposes.
- The scan was not 32bits in color. Only 32bit colored scans are allowed. Greyscale images are definately not usable for wallpapers.
-The majority of the image features either blank space, magazine text, or multiple under-sized images.
- The scan did not feature an anime-style image.

dimension first: 1280x958 second" 1280x1846, scans are really clean, character are visible, it's mnochrome... the last reason no commnt -_-'
the second one is scan of all page from manga, I didn't put 2 separate scans together

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

They were both scans takenn from mangatranslation.com. I recognise them as I have them, and there was minimum effort to disguise the black bar along the bottom that they stick on their scans.

Strangely you've chosen not to use the BotChii message in which I included a message that the image was made of 2 separate panels, which were both individually smaller than the 1,000 by 1,000 minimum pixel limit. This would not have been accepted even if it had been in colour.

The second image had a second frame on it. Although it was done in a way that the primary image was over the top of the second frame, it showed no effort to clean up the image or remove the secondary frame.

I have already emphasised how strict we will be with monochrome scans in order to prevent the multiple ripping from scanlation sites. There was no effort to create one singular image and so they were deleted.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

all right

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.