Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who...get more jelous? Guy or Girl? - Minitokyo

Who...get more jelous? Guy or Girl?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

Need your opinion,
Who is more jelous in the love relationship,
GUY or GIRL?

And why~

( i heard the topic on the radio long time ago, so just share the topic to you all)

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! i would say both..! ^-^

Signature Image

Well, that's different on each person. There's no definite answere wich one is more jelouse in my opinion. Jelousy has nothing to do with gender.

However, I noticed girls usually reveal it more. I don't know if guys inwardly hold the same level of jelousy if any case happens in their realtionship. But as a girl I've noticed that girls are more obvious while boys give silent hints. I need a guy to give me some direction here! Could you guys tell me what are the signs that a boy is jelouse?! Lols*

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Depends really...a boy could get as jealous as a girl you know when the person they like is being chased or somekind,the girls are also the same actually.Well both genders are also human so its natural that both feels jealousy.

Quote by ealpha-scorpioCould you guys tell me what are the signs that a boy is jelouse?! Lols*

Well you see,I think the boys will ignore the girls or somekind...well we can always take anime/manga for example like the 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' manga,the boy in there whern he was jealous either will ignore or scold the girl,or he will be totally angered and scold the boy who is with the girl for no reason.Thats what I see anyway.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Both genders can equally get jealousy regardless. Just depends on the person.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

i think both are

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

i agree both genders can get jealous.... but then a guy who is jealous? Cute... =) I am eager to see that.. ^^

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

I agree with Onimusaru XD

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

yeah it depends on the person .. but for some reason i am inclined to say a girl would be a bit more jealous and unfortunatelly .. a girl is capable of duin`more nasty stuff than a guy :D .. ^^"

hmmm... i woud say its kinda up to the way the act and the personality of both individuals... if the girls is less trusting then girl woud be more jealous or vice versa... well, or it coud just be the guy or gal is just a flirt..then any1 woud be jealous...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by sashyeah it depends on the person .. but for some reason i am inclined to say a girl would be a bit more jealous and unfortunatelly .. a girl is capable of duin`more nasty stuff than a guy :D .. ^^"

I agree that a girl can do nasty stuff but guys can be the same.
It all depends on the person.
Some guys will even kill when they feel jealous.
Especially those who are really possesive over their girlfriends.

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

I also agree with mostly everyone here. It also depends on the personality, but I think everyone gets jealous.

They just find a way to hide it with their smiles or frowns... I love the way sometimes manga/anime characters can be like that. It makes me feel all happy inside that the guy/girl cares for his lover that much and would get so jealous as to ruin the whole restaurant up...

Oh sorry, I'm getting off the topic...Too much shoujo for me...

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

it's what all of you said, personality

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Both.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Quote: Some guys will even kill when they feel jealous.
Especially those who are really possesive over their girlfriends.

YUP XD

Well to some point, a boy would be a bit more jealous, but as said, it really depends. Boys tend to be less mature thusly less mentally stable. Until they're mature, then it just becomes an either way situation. XD

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

Jai-cie-tea

Jai-cie-tea

a.k.a. Esy-Chn.

In a love relationship, apperently, the guy.
But maybe, more paranoid's a better phrase.

To a girl, when you try and spice your *** life, usually you could name a girl, even one who they know, to give them ideas.

But to a guy, usually then just flip.
But I still could imagine quite a few girls would absolutely flip out on that one too...

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

it depends on the personality of both...

I dont know... i dont even know... becuz both my boyfriend and i are pacific and talk to each other when we are attracted to other people. Even though is unconfortable is the best way to understand the needs of each other

100% depends on the nature of the guy/girl. Some people get jealous and others don't, gender doesn't have much to do with it.

it depends... :)

both gets jealous easily...

it also depends on the personality of the person... :D

Although it's both...as most people here said.. :)
I just can't stop thinking that girls are more likely to be more jealous since they care for feelings more than boys. But, i guess that's just my imagination .... ;)

both can be
but i think girls a little more
they get it easy
especially if you are talking to
another girl X-P

girls..
they think a LOT of stuff..
n they can get a lil bit too emotional at times..
but guys can get jealous too..
like if they are SO in love with the girl, who won't be jealous when they see the girl even merely talkin to another guy? :D

Both, but in different ways i think.
Guys are more possessive. Girls are jealous because they\'re afraid an other girl would take her man (man are so weak under tentation)

Siri

Siri

Suou

I'd say generally girls get more jealous because we like to compare ourselves against other girls.

Guys on the other hand are usually jsut more possessive.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.