Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzumiya Haruhi wallpaper deleted - Minitokyo

Suzumiya Haruhi wallpaper deleted

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Greetings, i'd like to know why my wallpaper with the title "Another Day to Remember" was deleted.
I can't provide a link to the minitokyo gallery because now the thumbnail is not even in my gallery anymore, so instead, i will give you a link here:

Another Day to Remember

i hope you'll look into this matter, thank you.

!EDIT! Another Day to Remember by saikyou

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Please read the FULL botchii message before you make a deletions complaint. If you believe there's been a mistake please provide the full message and state why you believe so.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Quote by Botchii6h 31m ago, botchii wrote:

saikyou,

The wallpaper you have submitted entitled Another Day to Remember was removed from Minitokyo because it violated the following policy:

-The image or part of it was directly taken from another website or an image gallery, with or without modifying. We only allow the submission of wallpapers you have created yourself. Usage of stock pictures such as found on Minitokyo may be featured on your submission, but at least some parts must show your creative side.
-The description of your submission was inadequate; i.e. it fails to give basic information about the creation process of the wallpaper, and/or is entirely blank or consists of spam messages/smilies. This in itself conveys the impression of a ripped submission. Refer to the Minitokyo Policy.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to banning.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
You appear to have used this vector Busy day at the club by MidnightHeiress however it doesn\'t appear you had permission to do so.

You can always post your art in the Sandbox.

Feedback can be directed at the moderator of the gallery your entry was in, which are belmikry, shyxsakura, bromithia, bluSake.

-Yes i have taken a picture from another site, but i believe i have arranged the picture to be a proper wallpaper. If botchelli's saying that it's not good enough, then i have nothing else to say but to make a better wallpaper next time.

-If it's true then i apologize. So if i'm given the permission to repost the wallpaper, i'll make sure to put the description properly this time.

as for the scan, i didn't take it from minitokyo. I got it from the image board of this site: http://www.sos-dan.com/

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

The additional message indicates that you didn't use a scan: it was a vector. Vectors are different to scans because it's "someone else's work"- someone else has traced over the scan- and you found that traced work from an imageboard.

The best thing to do is to ask MidnightHeiress if you can use her vector in your wallpaper.

When that's given the okay, repost the wallpaper saying you got permission, and with a link to the vector (linked above in your Botchii PM).

Hope that helps!

PS: I believe the main reason for the deletion is using that vector without permission. Not really sure about the wallpaper itself considering I haven't seen it.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

It's as kuroimisa has said, the reason for it's deletion is that the wall is made from another members vector. The wallpaper will be restored if permission is given to do so by MidnightHeiress, that is you will need to have her either contact a mod or post here saying so. However seeing as she hasn't logged on in over 10 weeks it would appear this particular wallpaper wont be able to be restored.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Hmmm, the problem is i really didn't take the vector from her... I got the picture here.
To think i have to ask for permission for something i didn't take... -_-

The nick of the person posting that is darkadherent, but i can't contact him/her or anything since there's no way to do that.

Does this mean i have to give up on this wallie?

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Just because you got the image from there doesn't mean they made it. You just said where you got the picture and then said you didn't take it, the point is someone else has taken it from the original creator who submitted it here and we will do what we can to protect their work.

From what I can see of the situation giving up on the wallpaper is probably the easiest option.

Is that so... Then i guess my only chance is if midnightheiress happens to get online... Oh well, thanks anyway for looking into the matter, at least i know what's going on...

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by littlejonny100It's as kuroimisa has said, the reason for it's deletion is that the wall is made from another members vector. The wallpaper will be restored if permission is given to do so by MidnightHeiress, that is you will need to have her either contact a mod or post here saying so. However seeing as she hasn't logged on in over 10 weeks it would appear this particular wallpaper wont be able to be restored.

She hasnt been online cause she has been busy with her job....
She has been away in Italy for a few months now...
I happen to be her brother... i search thru her files in my home computer and havent got any of her photoshop files to prove this..

I doubt that she would mine if someone uses her vector for their artpiece...
As long as its not exactly the same..

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Oh, does that mean i got the permission?

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by saikyouOh, does that mean i got the permission?

No. You need permission from the actual person who made it, not someone speaking for them.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Quote by Marissa

No. You need permission from the actual person who made it, not someone speaking for them.

Hmm, then it's troublesome... You see, asinine wrote this in my guestbook

Quote by asinine

Well you have :D
Just make sure you link it to her vector
Busy day at the club by MidnightHeiress
And say you have permission ;)

Sorry about the complications x_x

Kuroimisa said its ok for you to resubmit it... if the moderator who deleted it, doesnt reponse :D

So... I still can't do it even when Kuromisa said i can resubmit it? T_T

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

You need proof from MidnightHeiress! NO ONE else!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by MidnightHeiressPlease feel free to use any of my arts/vectors for your wallpapers, i am actually delighted if you do. I mean thats what vectors are for

that looks like a yes to me :/
be sure you credit correctly!

Oh? Suddenly the permission comes.... Of course i'll credit properly! Sorry everyone for the trouble... -_-'

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.