Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pizza Hut! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Pizza Hut rules! I love going there the few times that I get to. Plus they even got a jukebox. Jukeboxes rule! It would be cool to have one of my own one of these days. I could have two:A CD one, and a Wurlitzer that plays 45 RPMs. I'm a very nostalgic person as you can see. I dig goin' to places that have jukeboxes. Anyway, I love the "Stuffed Crust" that Pizza Hut has. I've always ordered it the last few times I've been there. It's just that good. I love it I love it I love it. The bread sticks and the cheesy bread are good too.

*drools* stuffed crust.....I love pizza hut, too! But, the pizza hut near me closed for good and is being replaced with a KFC! Boo! Well, ok I like KFC, but......next to pizza hut......it sucks. I miss pizza hut.....Pizza owns chicken! Especially stuffed crust! Now I hate KFC!

I love pizza hut. Pizza hut is my hero! Though I've only been there once heh xDD and that was when I was on vacation in Thailand... I doubt there's any Pizza huts in Sweden. At least there's none where I live.
Also biggest mistake I did at Pizza hut was to order Lasagne... in the end my friend shared her pizza with me since that tasted waaaay better xD.

Pizza Hut has changed alot to me over the years. It just isn't as good as it used to be. I am now a Dominos fans by miles. Its classic crust destroys the plain normal one of Pizza Hut.,

pizza hut MADNESSSSSSSS

yo wtf!

Pizza hut is the best....there is no other pizza that could be compared to it!

when i think of pizza, Pizza Hut is the first that comes to my mind... there ain't a jukebox in the outlet near my house.. I prefer Pizza Hut's crust... the topping I had most of the time would be Hawaiian...

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

shoot...im hungry... x_x

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

I can't see any pizza hut here........

I enjoy reading the menu. Food looks nice and seeing a perfect picture of pizza always make me hungry. But Pizza isn't the same anymore. I have got the hots for whats in the box: Dominos!

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Pizza Hut is always too busy and the service is bad -.-! I like pizza express more lmao.

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

I LOVE PIZZA HUT! ^^
But i just dont like the offer they are having now.. cheap pizzas ONLY if u go to the shop.. i seriously cbb ..
but yer.. i prefer it over Dominos

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

PiZZA Hut rulez... but I only go there when my pocket money is 'desirable.' We have our local piza... Tasconi's! (Very affordable and delicious too!)

Signature

We don't have a Pizza Hut out here X_X

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

in before Code Geass..

but yeah..Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza. I like getting jalapeno on my pizza =P.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

Im hungry T__T....... Pizza hut is the most delicious... and is very fast.... the only problem is his location.. coz this one hidden between two more buildings

I hate my english .__.

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

Oh boy, I have plans to go there again on Tuesday. I can't wait. :D

Still in b4 code geass. Today was my first job at their corporate HQ in Dallas. I now work as a food scientist in their test kitchen's Research and Dev. Division. Got to take 3 bags of grilled chicken, 2 bags nuggets (wing street), and a pizza. Life is good.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Pizza Hut is one of the best food!
i luv pizza, especially with lots of cheese ! XD

Signature

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

I ate that stuff since I was 3 years old...before it had compete with Chuckie Cheese when I was in Canada...but anyway pizza hut is still in my top list!

chibiyousei

chibiyousei

Hon No Mushi

We have a Pizza hut in Santa Maria along with a few other pizza places. But of the ones that deliver we like Pizza Hut the most.

PIzza HUT rulea ^^ is the best! i like HUT CHEESE *___________* today 2 ^^

Pizza hut is great! the stuffed crust is amazingly tasty XD

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.