Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's going on? - Minitokyo

What's going on?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

How come I don't immediately get more credits the moment I post a comment or make a thread or a reply in the forums? Is there some kind of glitch or something? What's the deal?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

No, I don't think it's a glitch. I think this is so that you won't know exactly how many credits you can gain with any certain type of contribution.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

And on top of that..
You have been making very vague threads, threads that does not facilitate meaningful discussions.

Pizza Hut!
Favorite artist collaberations

Anyway... credits does not come just by making one post...
IT takes time for credits to sum up and if credits were given for making one simple posts or thread... it will constitute to spamming by members..

as for the posts you made...
http://mikeroach113.minitokyo.net/posts/forum/
It seems abit too short...
Most of us threadmakers..
Dont want to just hear you agree or disagree...
We would like to hear your opinions or views...

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Credits are reimbursed to you at 0.5 credit intervals a short while after you earn them, not immediately. This is how the system is set up, not a bug.
I believe the reasoning is to prevent spamming by removing the instant gratification lure.
Also, you don't get a set amount of credits per post. It depends on various factors, not simply because you posted a reply.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

In short we don't want spammers and massive amount of spam threads. That's why you don't get your credits immadiately like the previous posts have stated.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.