Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 simplicity layout! - Minitokyo

simplicity layout!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

ok, so its not very new because I made this layout in either december 2006 or jan. 2007, but I was bored..and I like blue. tried to go for something wintry and cool. I hope its not too bright, because in the monitor im using now it looks fine, but in another one I used..it was absolutely blinding. I like simple btw. lol

http://starrliteangel.minitokyo.net/

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

simple but nice, I like it ^_^
and a nice and fresh blue you used

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I like it, cause it's different, since most layouts (about 98% of them I think >_>) have anime characters in MT XD
The colors for me are sweet, I love blue x_x especially soft blue :D

OMG You know i love it. Such a cute and adorable layout, and its very unique and so pretty looking as well. I love how YOU thought of putting so many unique small details into it and the html coding. Great layout anri, my fav so far ;). Yay for your blue power! lol XD and love that AP pinkish one to X-P lol haha.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

IzumeRyuketsu

IzumeRyuketsu

Livid~Cross

Wow. It's so blue! I like it! Great layout!

"I want you to stare into my eyes and say my name. I want you to hold my hand and tell me it'll be ok."

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

It's True Blue Starr!

Nice job on the Pointer Changes!

I feel 20 degrees cooler just looking at it!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

pretty sweet layout nice work!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Aw...how sweet. :) I like the simplicity too.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

:D no doubt that this is blindin XD. But i do like the simple'ness of it and the color clashes very well.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.