Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submitting pics - Minitokyo

Submitting pics

page 1 of 1 2 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I have a dilemma.I have some wallpapers on this game that I downlaoded that I want to submit to the site.Unfortnually,I have no idea if I'll be violating any rules or not since I pulled these walls straight from the actually site,and most of the text on there is in japnese.I need some help oon this matter,cause I don't want to submit some walls and go up a few levels,only to find out I made a no-no in the rulebook and then getting busted for it.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

It's sead that it is not allowed to submit any wallpapers you didn't create yourzelf, if it is found out they will be deleted if you submit them, and you can get into trouble if the original artist finds out.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.